Project (Ruby X Gusion)

*****************************************

Aight! Before anyone TRIES to kill me or sue me for this Ship.
I say.."Stfu! And go to another book then"

I swear to Martis,If I ever see a complaint or people saying "But Guinevere x Gusion!","Lesley X Gusion is canon!" or This is not canon! Stop making it canon! or Stop this stupid ship.

I'm a multi-shipper,deal with it.🤘🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Warning: Some spicy shit is about to go down.
****************************************

"Gusion,Stop slacking! We are not yet done with this project as the deadline's tomorrow." Ruby scolded to Gusion,who is just sleeping on the couch,face first.

"But I'm tired.. coach Sun made us run extra laps,my knees can't take it anymore." The male whined while burying his face on the cushions. Ruby sighed as she could not believe her boyfriend's response.

"Then how did you walk from school to here then?" Ruby asked while crossing her arms,glaring at the Paxley who's just whining like a child.

"I had Akai to carry me here and even gave him a reward." Gusion simply answered.

"Seriously? Did you really have to order someone while bribing them? Plus,You've been on the couch for 2 hours now. Get up now,you've rested enough." Ruby started to pull Gusion off the couch,only to no avail as the male would pull back or his other hand would grab unto the back of couch tightly. Ruby sighed one more time,not only to her boyfriend's laziness but to the fact that she's going to have to use this method—courtesy of her friends who have boyfriends and getting her walking privileges gone.

She leaned in next to Gusion's ear as her  mind internally screamed to not continue it and just let him fail. She wanted that option but, their teacher just had to say 'If you both don't do it by teamwork then its a direct fail since teamwork is important.',Teamwork her ass.

'Here goes nothing.' Ruby took a little breather and prayed to God to give her enough strength to walk for tomorrow.

"Gusion Paxley.." She whispered into his ears. Even though he didn't react or move,the redness of his ears confirmed that he's blushing right now.

"If we finished this today.." She paused a little and really wanted to kill this person she loved,even internally cussing at Selena—who dared her not to kill or not use violence on her boyfriend for a week.

"I'll wear the 'thing' you wanted me to wear and we can you know...Do it again,like now." Ruby cringed at herself and immediately backed away. Disappointed at herself when she saw Gusion still not moving an inch.

"You know what? I give up." Ruby scoffed and started to away,before she could even take a step— her hands were bound as another hand is placed on her waist and someone's hot breathe tickled her ear,making her blush.

"Give up on what~?" Gusion whispered seductively. They stayed still,since Ruby was a blushing mess as her partner is enjoying the sight of it.

"N-nothing..Now t-that you're back on track. We-We're finishing the project."  Ruby cursed at herself for stuttering and tried to get out of his grasp,only for the Paxley's grip to go tighter.

"Ah~Ah~Ah~I want to confirm what you said to me~ Come on,say it...Ruby~" He whispered her name,very seductively before kissing the back of her ear. Ruby dropped unto her knees,as Gusion followed—she was a blushing so much right now and started to bite her lip,trying so hard not to give in.

"Boo~ My little Red Riding Hood won't repeat it~? Guess that's fine." He said as he removed his hand that's grabbing her waist. When Ruby's eye suddenly widened when she heard her own voice,repeating on what she whispered before—She looked to see her boyfriend holding a voice recorder.

"My answer~ Deal~ Alright,Let's go!" Gusion then pulled Ruby close to him and was now taking charge of the project. It didn't even take 2 hours and there already done,before they could celebrate—Ruby took the chance to ran out of the house,even if its already nighttime. The Paxley was stunned but was soon replaced with a devious expression and immediately bolted out of the house to catch his little red riding hood.

"Little red~ You can't escape me that easily~" And there goes her walking privileges.

***Extra scene***

"Good job Gusion and Ruby,I really like this output and effort you placed. You may now take your seats." The teacher said. The two bowed down before going back to their seats as the next pair can represent their project. Ruby didn't paid much attention as she had a lot of things on her mind and pain on her body. She glared at Gusion,who's sitting beside her, only giving her a smug face that she wanted to punch so badly.

After class and already lunch time,Ruby had to decline Guinevere's offer on going to the rooftop to have lunch together, saying that she still needed to finish some work for the afternoon. Her friend then bid farewell and gave a goodluck on her work.

"Nice excuse Rubs." Gusion suddenly said while leaning on his desk,still smug as fuck.

"You're lucky that you get to keep your life privileges meanwhile I had to sacrifice my walking privileges." The male could only chuckle and continued to play with his girlfriend's hair,admiring the shine and smoothness of it.

"Wanna do it again?" He suddenly asked as he got closer to her.

"I hate you." Ruby answered while using a book to distance themselves.

"I'll treat you and even do your homework for a month." He offered while lowering the book that she's holding and giving a quick kiss on her cheek.

Ruby went silent for a moment before giving a sigh.

"A milkshake,Ice cream,Cheesecake and strawberry crepe—Triple." Ruby requested with a stern look. The Paxley smiled and hugged his girlfriend, their gazes met and their lips touching with each other. After some minute passed, they pulled away and smiled.

"Deal. Whatever my lady wants,she gets."

Ruby started to unpack her lunch,as the male followed. In Gusion's mind,it felt like victory since he planned all this—all for the sake of getting laid again,maybe as much as he wanted too. He just needed to be careful that his girlfriend shouldn't know about this or his going to have to pay for his early burial.

***End Of Chapter***

Wow..🤣🤡

🤡🔫