Challenge

*******************************************
LEZ GO BOYS! IZ TIME FOR SOME HAREM CONTENT!

Of course, me being a troll and a bastard that I am.  We are giving them a challenge...😈 *Evil laugh*

I'm going to Include Alucard and others here since they're a part of it...So I don't want to see any People complaining about "Alumiya being canon or some shit."

(😈Ya can't stop my multi-shipping ass.)

******************************************

Everyone was chilling at someone's house, on a very sunny and beautiful day. Kimmy, Claude and X.borg are upgrading their weapons, Granger is seated at the window and playing his violin, Alucard is just being lazy on the couch while fanning himself due to the hot temperature, Valir and Vale are having a convo about something 'important, Zhask is just reading a book while taking care of his pet, Dyrroth's doing the same as Zhask but, while drinking his Milk tea— stolen it from Chou, Martis is well...Sleeping on the other couch, Gusion's sharpening his knives, Alpha is upgrading beta, Miya's talking to his brother Estes by the phone, same goes to Lesley but talking to her brother Harley and Lastly Guinevere, who is practicing her magic for the first time without using his 'poor' brother as a Lab Rat.

The door suddenly opened and in comes 5 people, while 2 are holding on to something.

"Hey, Kimmy...Sorry to bother you with 4 more companies, I hope you don't mind?" Ruby asked while placing down a cooler alongside another person, who did the same. The ones who are asleep woke up while the others already had their attention on her.

"Ah...It's alright Rubs, The more the merrier right?" Kimmy assured her while placing a smile, as the other blonde gave a big smile in return. The Tomboy could hear a bunch of growls on her...Though, her only reaction is to stick out her tongue to taunt them, causing them to grit their teeth in annoyance.

"Anyway guys, I made us some ice cream for us to cool off." Ruby interrupted, so now the attention's back on her. She took out a bunch of Ice cream cups with plastic spoons then one by one gave it to them, as they greatly took it. Guinevere was the last one to receive the treat.

"Aww~ Thank you, Ruby! I love you!" Guinevere greatly took it and even gave her a sudden hug making Ruby shock at first, but returned the gesture. Guinevere took noticed of some people's jealousy glares in front of her that she gave them all the middle finger while mouthing 'She's Mine', making them angrier. Dyrroth even gave her a middle finger in return.

Once they depart from the hug cause someone had to separate them.

"Big Sis Ruby! I want to go to the Restroom." Alice requested as she tugged into Ruby's red skirt. Ruby's attention was fully on Alice now, she then excused themselves with Kimmy's permission and now they left. Once the door was fully closed...A cough interrupted their secret glaring contest.

"*Cough* I finally understood Kagura's intentions, I didn't know a bunch of people liked the little gem." Chou started to fake coughs with Popol and Lylia following—Kuppa is sleeping on the floor since he's a tired little wolf.

Everyone glared at them that the 3 playfully raised their hands in defeat.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! No need to turn into Psychopaths, since we already knew what's going on...Why don't we propose a challenge?" Chou requested making them have blank faces, obviously not into it.

"Winner gets to have Ruby for a month and no interruptions. We'll even set up a date place." Lylia chimed in, now they're interested.

"So what do we have to do?" Claude asked, interested in the proposal. Dexter's asleep on his table, which even has its bed.