Supporting Little Flare(1)(Ruby X Valir)

******************************************
Don't even ask.

I just saw a Vale x Ruby art on Instagram and I'm like...Ohohoho—👀 Why not add this Bastard in, for more tea~
******************************************

"Valir! How many times have I told you!?! What your doing is dangerous!" An angry voice yelled while the man named 'Valir',was looking down to his feet.

"YOU SHOULDN'T COMBINE ARCANE MAGIC WITH YOUR FIRE! THAT WOULD CAUSE DESTRUCTION TO ALL! GIVE ME THE ARCANE NOW!" The angry voice reached out its hand,expecting for Valir to obey. Although,he's still looking at the ground not even moving an inch.

Soon,the angry voice sighed sometimes in frustration but also a little bit of worry.

"Valir,I know you wanted to be your way. But please understand,how it could not only harm you but also the others. So please,don't make this harder as it should." Despite those words of concern,Valir still didn't obey nor moved an inch.

"Understand? Understand what?.." Valir muttered under breathe. The other person just stood still,feeling somewhat a little scared since the tone of his voice turned out different.

"And by What do you mean,'Don't make it harder as it should?'.." He continued to mutter while his arcane magic was flaring.

"Tell me Teacher Gord,what about the hard life I had living on this world?..What about the death of my father? The Betrayal of my friend?" He continued to mutter more,each words where making him grit his teeth while his Arcane power around his arm began to flare so much.

Gord could only stand still,listening to his ex-student's words. He still had his usual expression,although inside..he was feeling more pity and worried. He even prepared himself to fight and defend,if his student wanted a fight or might cause another destruction.

"...Valir.." Gord called out. He was very unsure of what his student's attack should be.

"Why can't you just understand me,Teacher Gord?" After saying those words,big flames started to engulf around his body. Gord was about to use his skill only for Valir to activate his Ult combined with his 2nd skill for him to back-away while dealing great damage. He got hit and felt the burning around him. Using his mage powers to heal himself and before he could look at him again—He was gone.

"VALIR?! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Gord called out,not in anger but in worry—not even bothered by the pain on his body. That's when a bird approached him as it turned into a woman.

"Pharsa? What are you doing here?" Gord asked the Blind mage.

"I was going to help you stop your student,guess I was too late. Although,we don't have all day..as we needed to stop him." Pharsa answered. Gord could look at the sky that turned gray.

"Its about to rain anyways,we will have to wait till it stops. Now follow me cause Eudora,Yve and Aurora are waiting." She didn't let him have the chance to speak,as she turned back into a bird and flew away. Gord stood still while looking at his surroundings.

"Valir..." Was the only thing he said before going away from his spot to follow the blind mage.

————————————

Under the midst of the Dark Forest,Large explosions and trees getting taken down by some unknown person who dwells within.

"WHY CAN'T MY TEACHER JUST UNDERSTAND ME?!" Valir screamed in frustration as he punched the tree,even using his magic—giving the tree burnt holes.

"WHY CAN'T HE JUST ENCOURAGE ME TO DO SOMETHING I WANTED?!" He screamed again. His fist was still in flames,punching another tree to burn. While getting busy bringing out his frustration, he heard a small 'yelp' from afar. He stopped and looked at the direction where he heard it and began to investigate,hearing a small faint whimper—made him scared and worried,thinking that he might've accidentally hit someone with his magic.