The First Date

Rantaro POV

I smiled as my beautiful girlfriend leaned on my shoulder in the dark movie theater. It was my official first date with Kaede Akamatsu. A day I've been dreaming of. And nothing could possibly ruin it. I ran my hands through her golden locks nervously.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my thigh. Slowly my thigh was being rubbed.I turned away from Kaede and glared at my best friend Kokichi. He wore a smug and creepy grin as he continued. I let out a small moan and covered my mouth.

"I'd be quieter if I were you. Your piano freak girlfriend could've heard." Kokichi whispered in my ear. Times like these I wondered why we were best friends. If anyone saw what he was doing to me Kaede would freak out and dump me. Plus his girlfriend was sitting right next to him. What the hell was he thinking?

I lightly leaned down to kiss Kaede's forehead but stopped. We still hadn't kissed and it made me kind of hesitant.Instead,I patted her head lightly causing her to look up at me sweetly. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back soon." I whispered. I stood up and made my way out the isle,but not before accidentally bumping into Kaito's shoulder. He stopped making out with Maki to yell at me.

As I made my way out the theater I heard a loud stomp and turned around. It looked like Kokichi stomped Kaito's foot because he was screaming like a little baby. Maki pulled out a knife and pointed it at Kokichi, but his girlfriend,Yuri, sent a death glare her way.

I washed my face and looked in the bathroom mirror. It was weird dressing up and wearing a suit to impress Kaede but the guys insisted on it. They did said they'd help me win Kaede over.I wore a black suit and tie that looked fancy and wasn't my style. Suddenly I noticed a figure creepily smiling in the corner of the bathroom. My green eyes widened as I spun around and looked at my be friend.

"Hey Avocado! You having fun over there?" Kokichi asked locking the door skipping over to me. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the shorter male.

"I would be having a better time if you stopped messing with me Kokichi. What the hell was that in the theater?"

"I was just fooling around silly." Kokichi chuckled. "Plus your reaction was pretty adorable. It was fun seeing you like that." He walked closer to me. I backed up into the sink a bit freaked out.

"What... are you doing?" I asked confused. He got suddenly stood on his toes and unbuttoned some buttons my shirt. "Ko.. Kokichi this isn't funny." I stuttered stunned. He was definitely being weird tonight. Kokichi smirked and lightly licked my neck. I sat on the edge of the sink shocked and confused.

"What are you going to do when Akamatsu-chan wants to kiss you, or do even more." He whispered in my ear in a low voice. Kokichi rubbed my crotch through my pants as he continued to lick my neck. I moaned lightly in reaction to how good he was making me feel.

"I guess practice wouldn't hurt." I responded breathing heavily. If it would help me with Kaede than maybe it was ok Kokichi was doing this.

"Exactly. We're just rehearsing. You're not experienced as me." He unbuttoned some of his own shirt and guided my hands to his nipples. "Let's practice for a bit." I lightly rubbed his nipples blushing. They were cute and pink. I wondered to myself what Kaede's would be like.

It was hard to believe that Kokichi was once a sweet innocent boy who I had swore to protect. As a kid he was a perfect Angel. Now he'd was a little devil. Kokichi always gets in trouble for the pranks he pulls and is known for being anti social, sassy and a bit rude. However, girls usually loved him for it. Because of his cute looks and troublesome personality it was easy for him to get new girlfriends. Even if he was a little gremlin.

"You're feeling kind of hard down there... maybe it's time to stop." Kokichi giggled stepping back from me. He suddenly broke into a sprint and left the bathroom after unlocking the door. Of course he'd leave me in this state. I blushed and went into a stall to take care of the burden he left me.

Mr.Monokuma POV

I sat in the bathroom stall stunned. I was napping on the toilet when I heard moaning. I peeked outside and saw two of my students. Kokichi Ouma and Rantaro Amami were pleasuring each other. It's a dark day to be a teacher. But a great day to be an entertainer.

Kokichi's girlfriend: