Deep Dive

Rantaro POV

I stayed quiet on the drive back to the bath house. Kaito tried getting me to talk to him but I ignored him. Eventually he got bored and talked to Gonta.

After the car ride I was dragged off by Kaito and Gonta as soon as we got back and was thrown into the lake.

"What the hell?" I asked shaking my soaked hair and laughing.

"You needed to cool down some you heartsick asshole." Kaito laughed. Maki came from behind him and shoved him into the water. He landed next to me stunned. The four of us ended up playing in the water alone until Kaede, Yuri, and Kokichi appeared.

"What are you guys doing?" Kokichi asked smirking looking down at us." Kaito wrapped his arms around me and glared at Kokichi. I knew somehow he sensed I was miserable because of him. Kokichi walked into the water so only his feet was in the lake. "Hey I'm sorry about earlier. My joke went to far and I shouldn't have played with you like that. Forgive me." I didn't but I nodded and held my hand out to him.

"Nice try you're not pulling me into that dirty water." Kokichi smirked.

"Nope but it's Atua's will that you join us." Gonta smiled as he and Kaito grabbed Kokichi's legs and dragged him in. We spent some time playing around in the water before being forced to take baths by Kaede.

Once again at night I found myself looking at the lake bored. I heard footsteps and turned towards a short figure. Yuri glared at me and sat next to me in the grass.

"You should know that Kaede claims she's over you but probably isn't... I'm glad you're being honest with her but if you get any funny ideas with either her or Kokichi I'll rip your balls off." I shuddered slightly. "You should also know she's worried you're being taken advantage of. Yet I doubt my boyfriend actually is doing that." Yuri stood up and dusted herself off. "Get your priorities straight and leave them both alone ok." I listened as she walked away quietly.

I didn't know how to feel. Maybe Yuri was right, or she was wrong. But I wanted to find out myself and not let her dictate my decisions. I went to my shared room with Gonta and Kokichi determined. Neither of the guys were in the room when I got back. Though I did notice there was something sticking out of Kokichi's bookbag brochure shaped. I couldn't help by to pick it up. It was exactly what I feared. A pamphlet for apartments. I heard whistling and put the pamphlet back and sat on my mattress.

Kokichi skipped in and smiled when he saw me. He hopped onto his mat and smiled at me. "Hey Avocado man. Done crying like a bitch?"

"Screw you." I said flipping him off. "Yeah I'm better. But I would've appreciated you not ruining what I was going to say."

"What we're you going to say." Kokichi asked tilting his head at me curiously.

"Well I like... someone."I couldn't bring myself to say I liked him.

His eyes widened and he smiled excited. "Who is she?" Kokichi asked happily. "Could it be you've secretly been crushing on one of the girls and that's why things aren't working with Kaedead?"

"I'm definitely not telling you now." I sighed.

"Well I'll definitely be cheering you." Kokichi said laying on his mattress. I couldn't help but get onto his mattress and straddle him.

"Can I... practice on you?" I asked trying not to blush.

"Of course." Kokichi smiled. I hugged him and began to cry.

"You're the best." I said. I couldn't tell him how much I loved him.

"Icky get the hell off of me before that giant idiot gets in here."