The Best Medicine

Rantaro POV

"I'm fine I just didn't get enough sleep last night." I sighed looked up at Kaede who was fussing about me during class.

"Then how come you're completely burning up?And I heard you coughing earlier. Have you lost your sense of taste?" Of course she was still panicking about the corona virus after it being cured. Though it turned out I really did have a fever.

The school nurse demanded I lie down in her office while she went out and took a smoke break. Which was for a couple of hours.

"You worked with Meredith right? She had a killer cough the other night." Kokichi frowned touching my forehead as he sat with me in the infirmary. "You should've been more careful."

"Well I'm not working at the Host club anymore and my cold isn't that bad." I said ignoring my splitting headache.

"It's sad that you got sick but you quitting the host club isn't that bad. I'm glad!" Kokichi smiled. "It's a really shady place."

"Hypocrite."

"Meanie. You allowed all those woman to be all over you." It was weird how Kokichi always worried about me dispute the fact he put himself into bad situations. I knew he cared about me deeply. Or maybe he was trying to draw a line in between us because of how different we are. Maybe he was already planning on leaving me. The distance between us was growing and I absolutely hated it.

"I'm going to work now." Kokichi smiled and put his face against mine. "You'll feel better soon." I suddenly grabbed his head and forced his lips against mine.

"Wait I'm sorry." I said after removing my hand and allowing him to get some air. "You can really leave now." I blushed rolling to my side and hiding my face from him.

"Trying to hide from me?" Kokichi asked smirking as he rolled me over. "I guess I wouldn't mind having a cold like you." He climed on top of my infirmary bed and straddled me.

Suddenly I heard a glass shatter

Suddenly I heard a glass shatter. Me and Kokichi looked towards the door and saw Kaede staring at us through wide eyes and a blushing face. Kokichi grabbed a thermostat and forced it into my mouth.

"Rantaro sure is stubborn. This is the only way I can take the poor boys temperature Nishishishi." Kokichi laughed.

"Oh that's a odd why to check... but ok." Kaede smiled warily. Kokichi got off of me and went to go get a broom.

"Hey can you walk Rantaro home for me? Can't trust him to walk home alone. Especially in his confused state." Kokichi asked Kaede who nodded quietly.

Kaede POV

Am I a pervert. I could've sworn there was a lot more to Kokichi literally straddling Rantaro. Maybe I'm just over reacting.