Search Party

Kokichi POV

"So what do you say? We all have to track down Rantaro. Together!" I cheered. Shuichi looked at me confused.

"Why the hell would I help?" He asked me.

"Maybe because you embarrassed him in front of the whole school." Kaede glared at him.

"Plus you're a detective! You would be able to track him down." I said trying to resist the urge to punch him.

"Atua says that I'm the perfect pick for Polynesia. I miss home a lot." Angie smiled.

"I'll take Britain. My uncle took me there once. I guess I can help." Shuichi sighed.

"Oh the maple syrup lakes of Canada are calling me and Kaede." Himiko said peeking into the classroom. I didn't invite her but she was waiting for Kaede with Tenko.

"Mmm I guess I can study some of the Amazon and see if I can find any nice artifacts." Korekiyo said creepily smiling from behind his mask. "Gonta can join me if he wishes."

"So Kaito will join me in South Korea?" I asked looking at the astronaut.

" I hate you but if we find Rantaro there I'd love to slap him for suddenly leaving the country. Deal." Kaito said reaching his hand out to me. I shook his hand awkwardly. So that's how the huge search party for Rantaro and his sisters began.

My parents weren't exactly around so it was hard for them to stop me from going to South Korea. Himiko used her "magic" to get everyone tickets to their destinations. Even though I had no idea exactly in Korea Rantaro's sister would be I decided to search around Seoul first. She was the only sister, other than Britain,who actually ran away on purpose. Both girls would post stuff on their social media. The last post on her Instagram was in Seoul about a year before. She was one of two of Peru's triplets. Making her 15 years old.

She always loved Kpop and Kdramas. She'd always force me and Rantaro to listen to her endless rants. I theorized that me and Shuichi had the best chance of finding Rantaro. I assumed he was finding his sisters by age. So he either would look for Britain or South Korea. Though it was also a good decision to look for the other sisters just in case my hypothesis was wrong.

Exploring Seoul with Kaito actually was pretty decent. We spent a couple of days there before we finally got a lead. " She just posted." Kaito said from his armchair in our hotel room. I ran over and looked at the picture on his phone. South Korea was making to bunny gestures with her fingers standing with some other girls. It appeared she was in front of a concert hall right near us. Apparently her favorite Kpop band was having a concert. Under her post Britain had commented.

"Well I'm going to be seeing Lewis Calpadi today 🤪🤪 Don't get too cocky." I texted Shuichi and got dressed. It seemed like the concert was on going and no one was outside.

"Ok so you wait for her on this side and I'll go over there." I said. "Don't be afraid to grope her or mess her up a little if she resists." I smirked. Kaito looked like he wanted to murder me as I skipped away. I'd memorized South Korea's outfit in my mind so I could track her down. At exactly eight the concert was over. I watched as tons of people poured out the concert hall. I looked around until I saw South Korea come out with friends. I quickly ran over her and tapped on her shoulder. She nearly screamed when she saw me. I watched as she ran until she fell into someone's arms. Time froze as I realized it was Rantaro.

"Big... big brother... you're here?" She asked wide eyed looking up at him.

"Yeah I am." Crying South Korea hugged him. Rantaro hugged back sweetly smiling down at her. Yep definitely the guy I feel in love with. I walked over and Rantaro was stunned to see me. He had to wipe his eyes and make sure it was really me. Without hesitation I joined into his hug and with his sister.

Kaito POV

GROPE THE GIRL HE SAID... MESS HER UP HE SAID. I NEARLY GOT ARRESTED.

Shuichi POV

It was incredibly disappointing how quick it took for me to find Rantaro's sister in Britain. Apparently her name is Brianna.She was practically screaming his name over and over again on a call with him and her other sister. I tapped on her shoulder awkwardly and stunned to see that she was as cute as she was in the photo.

"Uh... hi I'm Shuichi Saihara. A classmate of your brother's." I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh. This sucks. I really wanted him to find me. But at least you're cute." Rantaro's sister smiled causing me to nearly faint. "Want to go back to my apartment?" She asked. I nodded and allowed myself to be dragged away by the beautiful girl.

Kaede POV: three days earlier

I didn't think Himiko was serious when she told me lakes in Canada were made up out of syrup. Me and Rantaro's 12 year old sister watched as she swam around in a lake. Angie texted me saying she found Rantaro's 11 year old sister worshipping Atua in a temple. She also told me Gonta almost beat up Rantaro's 13 year old sister Ai for squishing bugs in her cult.