🍋Rainy Nights🍋

*Be prepared for really sexy penetration time... and some tears. Also super special cover image this time.

Kaede POV

"You know what I've noticed." I asked Yuri as she ate more than her usual meal. She also seemed to be kind of sick. But my realization was way more important at the moment.

"Every time I invite Rantaro to WcDonald's he rejects my offer." I answered since Yuri seemed out of it.

"You just noticed that?" Yuri asked taking some of my fries.

"I think he's meeting up with the person he likes!"

"Wait really?" Yuri asked sarcastically pretending to be shocked. "I think you're finally getting it." She sighed.

"Wait I'm right?" I asked wide eyed. "And you knew?" Suddenly Yuri gagged and ran towards the bathroom. I never got the answer to my question.

Rantaro POV

Kokichi dragged me all the way to a flea market. As we were walking he stopped by a booth and beckoned me over. There were all kinds of beautiful jewelry.

"We need matching bracelets NOW." Kokichi demanded. He managed to find two bracelets. One was Grape and the other was Avocado. "When we wear these we'll always remember our bond!" Kokichi beamed at me. I didn't think he knew that they were the new soulmate bracelets trending but I accepted the gift anyway.

The day was going well until he stopped and looked at some ads for apartments. I frowned to myself as he studied the board.

"We're totally moving in together if we go to the same college. Or better yet we can travel a bit and then find an apartment." Kokichi theorized smiling.

"Wait you would want to live with me?" I asked stunned. That was the complete opposite of what Yuri told me.

"I mean yeah. It would be fun. I wouldn't have to stay in an apartment owned by my parents anymore and we'd be independent." Kokichi wrapped an arm around me. "After graduation you better stick with me or I'll kick your ass."

Kaede POV

I sat across from Rantaro in the library. Even though it was the weekend I managed to get him to come out and study with me. After all the weekend was the best time to meet with a secret lover.

I observed him as he went through his notes. I watched as he touched his face with his hands. And noticed a shiny new bracelet on his arm. I recognized the type of bracelet he was wearing. They're soulmate bracelets.Could it be from a new girlfriend?

As always me and Rantaro walked into town together. "So I was thinking we could stop by.." Maybe the jinx is WcDonald's, "Teruteru's pizzeria!" I smiled sweetly.

"Oh I'm sorry I can't tonight." YOU CAN'T ANY NIGHT.

"Oh that's really shocking." I sighed. After we separated I decided to try something different. I quickly got my long black trench coat from my bag. I put on my big girl shades, fake mustache, and black beanie and followed Rantaro. There are we no way I can would get caught.

I followed him until I noticed he went into the back of some building. I ran towards the front and went to see what place my ex just went into. "A host club?" I asked myself shocked. I watched as a guy around my age came out with a lady with long purple hair. They seemed to be laughing and flirting a bit. Disgusted I ran home. Now I finally got it. He was working as a host and some older woman was seducing him. I had to save him. Rain poured down as I ran home. I tried calling Yuri but she wouldn't answer. I tried to stay strong and keep myself from sobbing but I couldn't