No Homo

Rantaro POV

I laid in bed feeling my pound in my chest. I touched my lips smiling. Finally I'd gotten my first kiss.Sure I kissed Kokichi back in primary school because of a dare but I didn't count that. We were both guys and best friends.

I blushed even more thinking of Kokichi. I couldn't believe that he teased me in the bathroom. He's such an evil brat. But he's my best friend and It's hard to stay mad at him. It wasn't as though he'd try something like that out again and if he did I could easily fight him off. I was just in shock at the moment. Sometimes his little pranks go too far.... But it felt nice.

This was supposed to be a good night. I'd been promoted to team captain a week earlier and now I had a beautiful girlfriend. Yet all I could think about was Kokichi's teasing.Suddenly I heard his soft voice singing I'm going to live until I die from his balcony. I got out of bed and walked outside.

He was leaning against the balcony looking quiet and calm. Kokichi wore his favorite dice short and rocked his hair in a man bun.When he saw me he stopped singing and smirked at me. " So did you fuc-"

"Why are you out here so late?" I asked Kokichi before he could finish what he was going to say.

"I'm thinking of jumping off. The thought of being away from you caused my heart to break." Kokichi said touching his heart.

"Listen here you little gremlin." I laughed hitting his shoulder. "You know I'm never going to leave you buddy."

"Of course. Or else my organization would come and lock you up." Kokichi smiled. "Anyway you seem like you're in a good mood. Anything new with Kaede?"

"We kissed." I replied touching my lips. Kokichi looked a bit shocked but quickly masked his surprise.

"I had no idea that you were such a horndog. You and Kaede are moving a bit too fast aren't you?" Kokichi's eyes turned bright and full of joy. "I bet it was a sexy tongue kiss."

"It was a normal kiss. But it still was amazing." I smiled to myself.

"Hmmmm interesting." Kokichi whispered. "Hey come a little closer there's something on your cheek." Kokichi said pointing at my face.

"Wait really where?" I asked leaning in a bit so he could remove whatever it was. I wasn't expecting him to wrap both arms around me and pull me into a kiss. His tongue slowly entered my mouth. Suddenly I heard my dad open up my door.

"Yeehaw Rantaro I've brought home the finest of a avocados from the farm. Let's have a chat." Kokichi wouldn't stop kissing me. I slowly began kissing back sliding my tongue into his warm mouth. "Come on son get off that damm balcony and talk to me. Kids these days. Hey Misa get out here and tell your son to talk to me."

We pulled away from eachother. I looked into Kokichi's big purple eyes. It might've been my imagination but they seemed lustful and a bit seductive. So I couldn't help it but pull him back into a kiss despite the fact my mother was walking into my room.

"Now Jiro our son is a teenager and needs some time to himself. Perhaps his listening to music or staring at the stars sadly. Let's leave him be for a bit. Though he better do his laundry. It's a pigsty in here. Oh my god is that dirty underwear?He is an an absolute embarrassment to this family. I'm glad only one of his sisters live here." I heard them both walk out and pulled away from Kokichi once again. A string of saliva came from our mouths as we broke apart.

My face was red as I looked at the dark haired boy. "Wow that was pretty exciting.. about your under-."

"You need to stop doing this. We're best friends... we have girlfriends.. we shouldn't be kissing or "touching" each-other like this."

"Why not we're just practicing. You need lots of practice to satisfy Akamatsu." Kokichi smiled cupping my chin in his hand. "Though I did take your first tongue kiss didn't I? Oh and your first real kiss years ago.Maybe I should take some more of your firsts."

"You're insane." I yelled at kokichi before storming into my room. I panicked as I hopped onto my bed. Why was that kiss more thrilling and passionate than me and Kaede's first kiss?

Mr.Monokuma POV

Phuhuhuhu my student Rantaro is a real player. As my "sister" Monomi kicked me out her apartment I saw two teens making out on their balconies.I was quite shocked to see Rantaro was once again making out with someone. This is getting really interesting.