If:🍋Kokichi and Rantaro had sex during the first trip🍋

*What if Kokichi and Rantaro didn't stop during the hot spring trip*
Rantaro POV

I woke up on the in the girls room. Kaede and Yuri were practically cuddling each other in their sleep. While Kokichi was looking up at the ceiling bored. When he saw I was up he smiled. I scooted near him and he sat up.

"The girls are out cold. Last night was crazy. Best party I've been to Nishishishi ." Kokichi laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed along with him silently.

"You know you're even more beautiful in the morning." Kokichi whispered leaning in to kiss me. I was shocked that he would do something so bold right in front of the girls. Somehow it made me more excited. I kissed him back as if we were the only two people in the room. He shoved me onto the ground and straddled me. Kokichi slowly lifted up my shirt and licked my chest. It felt so good as his warm tongue explored my body.....

^~^

Kokichi grinded his lower half against me causing me to moan out. He covered my mouth and smirked.

"You don't want the girls to wake up do you?" We looked over at the cuddling girls who were passed out. I nodded blushing. I watched as he stripped off his boxers and pants quietly before slipping mine off and straddling me again. Our bare lower half's against each other. I blushed at the feeling of our hardened cocks against each other. He giggled and mischievously stuck his fingers in my mouth. I licked them seductively looking into his eyes. I rubbed our cocks against each-other like before as I sucked on Kokichi's fingers blushing.

I didn't know how the girls could sleep through this. Kokichi took his fingers out my mouth and hovered himself above my cock. I watched as he played with his entrance mischievously. He slowly loosened himself up for me making a face of pleasure. I could help but to stroke my cock as I watched him. Kokichi seemed flustered as he watched me.

"Ok it's time. Let's speed this up." Kokichi said not looking at my face as he slowly lowered himself onto my dick. His warmth tightened around me as he carefully eased himself.

"I didn't expect it to feel this good." Kokichi said blushing. "Kaede will be really lucky when you do this together." Right Kaede.... my girlfriend..... was I supposed to be thinking of her the whole time. I think I forgot to say no homo. I lost my train of thought as Kokichi began to slowly bounce on my dick. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from moaning as he had a face of pure pleasure. I rubbed Kokichi's cock as he sped up. It felt absolutely amazing.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Kokichi's girlfriend yelled from where we was just waking up. Kaede was startled and looked over at me and Kokichi confused. Somehow Kokichi was turned on by the girls catching us and grew harder. I felt precum dripping down his cock as I roughly stroked him. He bounced faster lightly moaning my name.

"What is happening?" Kaede asked blushing and covering her face. Yuri was super pissed and got up and stormed out the room.

"I'm... so... sorry Kaede but I'm about to cum inside Kokichi." I moaned as my thrusts became more erratic. Kaede was horrified. Kokichi and I came at the same time. That's when Yuri came in with a shovel and murdered us both.