First Kisses

Rantaro POV

"Man you must've been thinking dirty thoughts about Kaede or something. Why else would it take you that long to use the bathroom?" Kaito smirked as I approached my friends in the theater lobby. Maki slapped his arm and glared at him. Kaede grew bright red at his comment. Kokichi and Yuri broke out laughing.

"I can confirm this is true. That's why I left the bathroom. I heard him calling her name in the stall. It was so scary Yuri." Kokichi fake whined and hugged his short girlfriend. Of course that's not what really happened but I was still in shock from what just occurred between us.

"Ok I lied..." Kokichi smiled. "The poor Avocado was nervous about his first date with Kaede. It was so adorable." Yuri smirked and pushed Kaede into me.

"You lovebirds are so adorable." The pink and purple haired girl giggled. I was probably bright red as I looked down at my cute girlfriend. She smiled up at me nervously.

The six of us walked out of the movie theater together. "So me and Yuri are going to her place." Kokichi smiled at us all. We're going to have a ton of sex!"

Kaito coughed shocked that Kokichi would say something some bold. Kokichi was known for always speaking his mind and it put people off. Kaito and kokichi didn't get along but for my sake the two of them banded together to help me on my first date.

"I was just joking... maybe." Kokichi winked at me before picking up Yuri bridal style. She kissed him on the cheek smiling.

"I'll miss you a lot." I said not thinking.

"Of course you will." Kokichi chuckled. Yuri raised an eyebrow at me but I tried to play it off.

"Video games tomorrow?"

"You know it and now we're off!" Kokichi walked off smugly. I blushed as I watched him leave. I'll miss you a lot? How lame am I?

"Guess Maki roll and I will be going too." Kaito smiled. "We have to get back to the dorm halls soon!"

"Why not take Kaede with you?" I asked confused. Kaito sighed and Maki shot me a cold glare.

"You're walking her back." She said making eye contact with me. I shivered feeling a bit cold. Damm was she intimidating.

Minutes later I was awkwardly walking Kaede back to Hopes Peak Academy. Our hands interlinked as we walked alone through the silent and beautiful night.

"Hey Rantaro... why'd you bring other people on our date at the last moment. Did you not want to be alone with me?" Kaede asked looking up at me. It was weird seeing Kaede nervous. At school she was bold and brave. She's the class president and can normally handle the most stressful of situations. Though she is adorably clumsy. But I always noticed around me she was shy and nervous. So it wasn't much of a shock that she liked me.

"It's not that I don't want to be alone with you. I love talking to you. I was just scared I'd mess up and you'd lose interest in me. So I brought my friends." I said honestly.

"But we always hung out alone before dating. When we practiced Hope Basketball and you'd visit me in the music room.... what's different.Are you sure you actually like me?"

I leaned down and softly kissed Kaede on the lips. Her soft sweet lips met mine. She lightly wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed. Everything felt perfect. This was what normal teenage boys did. Go out with girls. I felt like for the first time in 18 years I was normal. I'd never had time for girls because of my travels. But being with Kaede felt right.

Mr. Monokuma POV

I was walking back to the school because I forgot my computer at school. That's when I saw Amami kissing Akamatsu. Maybe it really was just practice. The two of them looked adorable together. Oh to be young and in love! Rantaro will soon live the mans ultimate fantasy. But for now no funny business near school property. I went over and broke the couple up before anyone could see them.