The End

Rantaro POV

The rest of our the school year got a lot better. Even though people continued to spread rumors me and Kokichi ignored them. In fact we were pretty open to the fact we were dating. Yuri was obviously hurt. I felt bad but me and Kokichi couldn't really hide our feelings for each other anymore. She ended up getting a big win though. When Sonia Nevermind visited our school she ended up having an epic hair emergency. Yuri saved Sonia and managed to completely blow her away. She ended up dropping out of school and moved to Sonia's kingdom to be her hairstylist. There she met Sonia's younger brother.

Though Kaede misses her deeply they still keep in contact which makes Kaede happy.Something that stunned me was that Kaede was excellent at French. When she told everyone she'd be going to a musical school in Paris I was stunned. I thought this news would depress Shuichi but he began dating my sister. At first I was pissed but he apologized for everything he did to me. Though I'm not sure if he actually meant it I decided to give him a chance.

As for me and Kokichi we decided to go to college and then travel the world. We both got into Tokyo university. Some of his friends from Dice went there and Hana got in. Me and Kokichi already decided that we'd be roommates and get our own apartment. Even though we knew we would have challenges in the future we loved each other and believed we make it through it.

~Fin~

..... except for a one shot at a later date! Thanks for reading my story ^~^. Sorry if you've read any of my unfinished stories. I'll try to get them done soon. I'll probably start working on them in the summer or if I gain a large chunk of Freetime. Though I am planning on making original story with original characters and a HUGE fanfic on a popular movie by the end of the year. I'm planning on making the protag someone I feel like doesn't have enough fanfics but they deserve it. I'll also try to update the covers of some of my older books. *Except for the 10 exes too iconic to change*Once again thanks so much! It makes me happy to see that people actually like my content and it cheers me up.