🍋Gay Bathhouse🍋

*Nothing gay about jerking off with a friend in a bath house am I right?

Rantaro POV

Ever since the day at the amusement park I've been wondering what has been chewing at Kokichi. I notice at times he seems sad and distant. There are times when I see his mask slip. But of course he won't tell me why.

Soon it was Summer break. And the promise I made to Kaede was brought up. Kaede, Yuri, Kokichi, and I would be going to stay at a hot spring near the beach. Himiko got tickets from her parents are was super excited to share them with us.

"Come on guys I'm trying to teach you all how to surf." Yuri pouted as she watched me and Kaede splash each other in the crystal blue water. Kokichi was sitting under an umbrella on a towel reading. It sucked that he wasn't really into swimming as much as everyone else but he seemed relaxed.

After a while Yuri gave in and joined in with us to goof around and play in the water. Once she and Kaede seemed to be bonding with each other I got out the water and sat with Kokichi.

"How are you enjoying your first sex trip?" Kokichi asked looking at me through his sunglasses.

"Please don't call this a sex trip." I frowned. "Don't you want to go surfing?" I asked.

"Not interested. I rather relax over here than get a sunburn or wet." I smirked at Kokichi. "Don't get any ideas." Kokichi yelped as I picked him up and carried him near the ocean. I yeeted him aggressively causing Yuri and Kaede to break out into laughter..... I didn't know he couldn't swim.

"Stupid avocado bumpkin." Kokichi murmured as we walked into the bathhouse with nothing but our towels on.

"I said I was sorry. I really didn't know you couldn't swim."

************************

"Lies." Kokichi looked around the bath house and then grinned. "Looks like we're the only two people here. Accept for that teddy bear over there that looks a lot like Mr. Monokuma. He doesn't matter." Kokichi slipped off his towel and began to wash himself. I watched as slipped off my towel.

"You're such a pervert." Kokichi smirked and continued to wash himself. I couldn't help myself. His body was like porcelain, soft and unblemished. For the first time I decided. I'd take the initiative.

"Let me wash you."I whispered in his ear. He looked at me surprised and I noticed a slight blush grow on his face. Though he quickly hid it.

"Fine... you can wash me. I'll wash you too." I grabbed a sponge and began to wash Kokichi's body. I washed down his chest nice and slow.

"This area needs extra attention." I whispered in Kokichi's ear as I doused by hand in soap and rubbed his nipples. He let out a little moan. "The girls are over there. Wouldn't want them the hear now would you."

"That would be bad." Kokichi said through his red face. "Let me wash you too." He began quickly washed my neck and as soon as he got to my abs he slowly and carefully cleaned it. "You've got such a nice body you know."

"You too." I blushed. "Looks like your getting a bit hard. That isn't good." I rubbed my soapy hands against his dick.

"Mmm. Rantaro you can go faster than that. Let me show you." Kokichi rubbed my cock and kissed me. I stifled my moans trying not to make too much nose. "Wanna see how they feel pressed up against each other?"

"Yeah." I breathed out as Kokichi rubbed our dicks against each other.

"Hey Rantaro or Ouma? Can I borrow your lotion?" Kokichi went a bit faster and I tried not to moan because of the hotness of our dicks against each other. It felt like I was about to explode.

"Sure." Kokichi spoke up. "I have some." He said sounding composed despite the situation. Kokichi was probably used to awkward situations like this. "Hey Rantaro reach into my bag."

I quickly reached into Kokichi's bag and grabbed rumbled through it as I felt myself getting closer.

"I really appreciate this thanks!" I heard Kaede's happy voice from the other side of the wall. I felt guilty but at the same time my pleasure was overflowing throughout me.

I found the lotion and tossed it over the wall and heard a thud and something human sized fall.

"OUCH THAT HIT ME." Yuri shouted.

"I- I'm so sorry." Was the last thing I said as me and Kokichi both came.

"Thanks again for the lotion!"

************************
Mr.Monokuma POV

I hate my life. They saw me... Kokichi winked at me.

I left the bathhouse feeling horrified.