After 1:🍋Room mates🍋

*Punishment time/sex toy warning*

Rantaro POV

I sighed as finished carrying the last of the boxes into me and Kokichi's new apartment. I wiped off sweat head from my forehead and looked at my boyfriend who was sitting on our couch drinking Panta and texting. Of course he didn't help.

"Are you sure you want to move in with that thing?" Kaito asked smiling at me. He was smiling but I could tell he was slightly agitated by my boyfriend.Next to him Maki was glaring at Kokichi.

"It's cool!" I smiled at my friends. "I'll take care of him later." He wasn't going to get away with being lazy and sticking us with all the work. I promised Maki and Kaito dinner sometime fire helping and watched as they left.

"Hello Kokichi." I said glaring down at my lazy boyfriend who was laying on the couch.

"Hey my beloved!" He said distantly texting. I snatched his phone away and he pouted at me." Hey I was texting Yuri. Give that back."I threw his phone onto a box.

"Why should I? You haven't helped unpack at all and have been forcing me to take care of you. If I would've known living with you meant babysitting I wouldn't have agreed."

"How rude." Kokichi pouted sitting up. "Fine then go!" He said crossing his arms. I shrugged and began to walk out. As I got to the door I felt Kokichi's arms around me. I looked at him and he looked completely panicked. It seemed like he knocked over some boxes to get over to me.

"Wait Rantaro I was joking... I don't want you to go." Tears began to fill Kokichi's eyes.

"I'm not sure.... it feels like I'm not wanted here." I sighed.

"What will it take for you to stay?" Kokichi asked holding me tighter.

"You helping me unpack." I smiled and got an annoyed look from Kokichi.

"FINEEEEEEEEEEE." We spent hours unpacking and decorating the apartment. At times Kokichi wanted to back out but I told him he'd get a reward if he was good. That caused him to suddenly have a burst of energy and we got work done a lot faster.

"What's my reward?" Kokichi asked as he followed me into our new bedroom

"What's my reward?" Kokichi asked as he followed me into our new bedroom. It had a giant king size bed, a giant portrait of Kokichi and me, and had a purple and green color scheme.

"Be patient." I chuckled and patting him on the head. He bounced around excited as I got out a box from my chest.I gestured for him to sit on our bed and he obeyed excited. "Ok I'm going to need you to close your eyes." I smiled.

"That's a weird demand but ok." Kokichi said closing his eyes. I opened my box excited. It was full of sex toys I ordered. Though Yuri and I hated each other she mentioned that I should be adventurous whenever me and Kaede had a video chat with her. Of course she also said Kokichi would grow bored of me but I didn't take that to heart.

I grabbed the blindfold and put it on his face. "Wait what the hell?" Kokichi said. I took his scarf and quickly tied his hands up before he could object. "Hey asshole. Untie me right now I demand it as..." I pulled out a gag ball and gagged him.

Finally I could

A. Go and watch Hope Basketball without him bothering me.

B. S E X

Hmm A sounds nice but let's go with B.

Kokichi blindly wiggled around screaming through his gag. He probably was trying to scream all sorts of insults at me. I felt guilty as I watched him.

"Uh do you consent to me doing anything?" I asked blushing. He stopped wiggling around and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and pushed him down onto the bed and slipped off his pants and boxers.

"This is your punishment for disobeying me and not helping today." I stuttered blushing. I knew if Kokichi wasn't gagged he'd be laughing at my lame excuse of sexy talk. I slowly stroked Kokichi's cock teasing him as I lightly began to lick it. I squeezed his balls as I bobbed my head and began to pick up the pace. He moaned through his gag seeming to enjoy what I was doing.

I pulled out a cock ring and slipped it onto Kokichi's hardening cock. Kokichi whimpered slightly awaiting for what I would do next. I grinned and pulled out a vibrator and turned it on. Kokichi's legs were shaking as he awaited my next move. I pressed the vibrator against his cock slowly and watched as it pulsated. Kokichi moaned in agony and I could tell he wanted relief. But I wouldn't give it to him right away. He squirmed as I intensified the speed and tortured him more. Kokichi was practically drooling from under the gag.

Suddenly I shoved the vibrator up Kokichi's ass causing him to go crazy. I took off his gag and he coughed aggressively. "Fuck.. Rantaro pl.. please let me cum." He begged me.

"Hmm nope." I said as I moved the vibrator around until I hit his prostate. He let out a loud gasp of pleasure and moved his hips against the vibrator repeatedly hitting his spot. I watched him blushing and stripped out of my clothes. I stroked by cock as I watched him scream in pleasure as he squirmed.

I took the vibrator out of Kokichi and slammed my hardened dick into him causing him to cry out. I thrusted into him roughly and began to kiss him. He blindly kissed back and wrapped his arms around me. I noticed tears were falling down Kokichi's face as I fucked him roughly and I knew my punishment would have a long time effect on him. As I felt myself get close I slipped off Kokichi's cock ring and pulled out of him cumming. Kokichi also came from both his ass and dick. Long strings of cum came out of his aching cock causing him to moan out loudly.

"Man that was amazing." I smiled. I looked at Kokichi and took off his face mask. It seemed like he had passed out. Maybe I went a bit rough for our first time using sex toys.