🍋Kiss and Make Up🍋

*Just two homies performing oral sex. No big deal.

Kaede POV

"I honestly think he isn't cheating on you." Himiko said eating her WcDonald's burger.

"He's an idiot but not a cheater. It really seems like there was just a misunderstanding." Himiko's girlfriend Tenko said. I swirled around my straw in my soft drink.

"Are you guys sure?" I asked.

"Oh please he's a total virgin! And he'd be an idiot to cheat on you. I think you were just rushing him or over reacting." Tenko smiled.

"Just call him." Himiko rolled her eyes.

Rantaro POV

Rantaro POV

I knocked on Kokichi's door nervously. It had been a while since we last talked and I missed him. I knew Yuri was working at a cat cafe so she wouldn't be at his place. Kokichi opened the door and rubbed his eyes. "Oh there you are? We haven't talked in a bit." Kokichi smirked. "Come in."

Kokichi's parents are always out of town so Kokichi practically lived alone. His apartment was super messy and disorganized. I looked at his giant cut board copy on me still intact on the wall and sat on his couch. He plopped down next to me.

"I brought your homework." I said awkwardly beginning the conversation.

"Waaaaah you should've brought me something cooler. Like Panta or that new game." Kokichi fake cried hugging me. I smiled down at his adorable figure.

"Sorry haha maybe next time."

"Who says you're allowed in my home? I think I'm going to have to actually ban you now. Unless you join Dice."

"No thanks I rather go work at the avocado farm." I laughed. My dad worked out in the country at my Granpa's avocado farm. Two of my sisters lived with him.

I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to Kokichi even after being apart for a while."So did you and Kaede have sex?" Kokichi asked me. His eyes wide and curious.

"Nope.. she's been avoiding me. Is all you can think about sex?" I asked frowning.

"I'm also thinking about that Panta you didn't bring me. You meanie." Kokichi pouted.

"I have a question... are you and Yuri still dating?" I asked remembering my conversation with the girls on the roof.

"Of course we are. Why do you ask?" Kokichi asked looking kind of bored.

"Well... I've been hearing rumors that she's cheating on you... or at least getting too close to another guy." I said not naming who the guy is.

"If she was I wouldn't care." Kokichi shrugged.