🍋Caught in 4k🍋

*Just two dudes making out in bed nothing wrong with that.

*THEY DEFINITELY WONT BE CAUGHT BY THE GIRLS DONT WORRY.

Rantaro POV

After school I went to Kokichi's house. I knew Yuri would be at work until late at night so she wouldn't bother me. I decided to bring over some panta and cupcakes . Kokichi claims he's not able to taste good but he loves spicy food and sweets.I knocked on Kokichi's door. "It's open!"

I sighed as I opened his door and looked at Kokichi who was playing video games on his couch. "You shouldn't keep your door unlocked. A serial killer with or someone with scissors might kill you."

"As if that can happen. Is that Panta?" Kokichi asked excited.

"Yep and I brought you dessert too." I smiled sitting next to him.

"Marry me." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. We played 11037 for a bit. Things were pretty tame and normal for a bit. I grabbed a cupcake and messily ate it causing Kokichi to laugh. "You got icing on your cheek." I blushed as he leaned in expecting a kiss. Instead he rubbed the icing off my cheek with a napkin.

"Nishishishi for you really think I was going to kiss you." Kokichi asked grinning widely.

"Why not?" I frowned. Suddenly I realized I just admitted to wanting a kiss from Kokichi.

"We should probably stop this thing we have going on. Yuri is pretty smart and knows about us now. If we're not careful rumors will spread." Kokichi shrugged. "You don't want to ruin your reputation as the good guy right?"

"I'm sorry... it's just that I feel really alone right now. Things are rough and I'm kind of off." I said thinking about ways to escape. Since Kokichi's room was clean it would probably be easy to escape.

************************

Kokichi cupped my face in his hands and smirked. "Then I guess I'll give you a kiss... don't worry I'll replace Kaede for you." Kokichi kissed me softly and then stood up and grabbed my hand. "You won't feel alone if you follow me." I stood up and followed him to his room. He shoved me onto his bed and kissed me. I loved how I felt when me and Kokichi were together. Being with him made me feel less empty. It was weird how Kokichi was the only person who had this type of effect on me.

"Today I'll fully make you feel good. Let's go all the way." Kokichi said stripping off my pants. He stripped off his own shirt and pants and straddled me. "You would probably feel better if I was Kaede but I promise this will be fun. I'll finally steal your heart." Kokichi grinded against me and we began to kiss some more. Everything felt so good. I was completely ready for what was to come.

Suddenly I heard I snap. Kokichi hopped off of me and I sat up and turned towards the culprit.

************************

......

.........

............

Shuichi Saihara was holding his phone looking absolutely stunned.

"What the hell?" Shuichi asked. His whole face was full of shock and horror. It was completely red from under his hat. Kokichi sprung up and ran to Shuichi.

"Give me, give me." He said as Shuichi waved his phone around. Suddenly Kokichi licked his ear and took off his hat and placed it on his head.Shuichi dropped his phone and I never saw his face look more disgusted.

"You fucking fa... Hey put my phone down." Kokichi went through his phone humming.

"Deleted." He lightly sung. "Accept for the message you sent to Yuri." Kokichi frowned. I watched in shock from the couch. "Who would've thought she'd hire a detective to spy on me. How rude?" Kokichi pouted as he stood on his toes and touched Shuichi's Ahoge. Shuichi backed back looking mad.

"My phone now." He demanded coldly. Kokichi sighed and handed Shuichi his phone. "What you two are doing is fucked up." Shuichi said picking up his hat.

"Not just because you two are guys." Shuichi said glaring at me. "But because you two had girlfriends who both love you a lot and you betrayed them. Even if you're broken up Kaede absolutely adores you and from what I've heard you've been doing this even when dating her.I won't tell Kaede but I'm not holding back anymore." Shuichi walked over to me with a confident stride. "She will be mine. And I'll try my best to make her fall for me." Shuichi then strode out the room with confidence.

Things between me and Kokichi were quiet for a bit until he laughed. "Nishishishi isn't this awkward. We should go back to.." I ran out the room and put on my pants before he could finish his statement.

About an hour later in my room I could hear him having sex with Yuri. I put on my headphones and played the Spotify playlist Kaede set up when we were dating. I tried to calm myself down.

 I tried to calm myself down