If:Yuri gave Kaede lessons #1 kissing

*Some Yuri cause why not*

Yuri POV

Kaede Akamatsu and I weren't particularly close. But our boyfriends were best friends so we tended to hang out a lot. I found her to be too bubbly and carefree. She was the type of girl to always smile and be kind. The complete opposite of me. Yet... I found myself falling in love with her. And I couldn't help myself.

Kaede POV

"I think if I teach you some things before our trip with Rantaro and Kokichi in a week. You have to be experienced just in case anything were to happen." Yuri said sitting on a purple beanbag in my room. She had a serious and determined look on her face. I wondered what she wanted to teach me.

"If it'll help me and Rantaro grow closer than I'd love to get lessons from you." I noticed for a millisecond Yuri blushed.

"You're the student and I'm the teacher then." She played with one of her braids and mustered up a confident smile.

"Yes Ms. Yuri." I nodded. She grinned and sat next to me on my bed.

"First we're going to practice kissing." She said seeming excited.

"But me and Rantaro already kissed." I said.

"From what I understand your kisses are only pecks so far. You need to put more passion into them. That'll cause Rantaro to go crazy." Yuri replied. Of course! This was why she was one of the most popular girls in the school when it came to dating guys.

"Ok! Then let's try teacher." I nodded. Yuri scooted closer to me and stared into my eyes. I leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips and quickly pulled away.

"That was a pussy kiss." Yuri sighed. She pulled on my orange tie and brought our faces together. "Open your mouth a bit when kissing." She said. I nodded and leaned in to kiss her. Her soft lips collided with mine as our hands touched on my bed. I felt something warm and wet enter my mouth and blushed. We broke apart panting. My cheeks burned as I looked into her serious green eyes.

"Better! We can work on that a bit later." She grinned seeming satisfied. I tried to ignore the fact that there was absolute electricity running through my veins.

More Yuri x Kaede content???
Next one shot will contain Rantaro and Kokichi wedding and Toko and Komaru wedding.