New alliances

The next morning, they had gone to the dojo. Tears were almost brought to Miraleigh's eyes as she saw the vandalism, she shook her head. Trying to get her head around it and looked around. She walked to the pond, seeing the bonsai tress knocked over and the toilet paper floating in the water. She stood up, walking to the others and saw Daniel on the floor with the old frame in his hands. She placed her hands up to her mouth, trying to hide her mouth from its expression. Robby placed his hand on her shoulder, looking at her and the sadness in her eyes. 

"Dad!" Samantha called, they all walked outside. Miraleigh gasping as she saw the car, she couldn't believe that someone could be so disrespectful and do this just because of conflicted people. She watched as Daniel stormed off in anger, driving away in the classic yellow car. 

Robby looked at Miraleigh, even though what had happened to their dojo had made him enraged, Miraleigh being there just put a smile on his face.  She hugged him, sighing quietly and smiled as she felt him rubbing her back. 

A few hours had passed, Demetri had come over and the four had tried to lift up the stone. Miraleigh bit the inside of her cheek. Trying not tot groan hearing Demetri complain. 

"Are you guys even lifting? Cause I feel like you're not doing anything." Demetri whined, Miraleigh did shoot him a look as did Robby and Samantha. 

"How did they even get this thing over?" Robby groaned as he stood up, looking at it and then looked over at Daniel who spoke. 

"It's a lot easier to push something down then pick it back up." He stated as he placed some rubbish in the bin. Miraleigh sighed, rubbing her face and looked back at Daniel. She looked over, seeing some kids walking in and recognised them as Cobra Kai students. 

"Excuse me? Is this Miyagi Do?" Chris asked, Miraleigh looked between the others and then watched Robby walk over to them with a glare in his eyes. 

"Come for another beating?" He asked, glaring at them. 

"Robby!" Daniel exclaimed. 

"This is one of the guys that was beating up Demetri. Probably helped trash up the dojo." 

"We didn't have anything to do with that. But I am sorry about what happened at the mall. We just want to learn Miyagi Do karate." Miraleigh stood at Robby's side and looked at the guys in front of her. 

"I'll be careful about this one Mr. L, letting the Cobras into the dojo. It's like letting the wildlings climb the wall." 

"Didn't the wildlings help John Snow in the battle of the bastards?" Miraleigh smiled lightly, watching Daniel shake hands with them and walk off. She placed a hand on Robby's shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. 

"It will be okay." She whispered, he nodded and hugged her. She hugged him back and started helping with the cleaning up and scrubbing the graffiti from the fence. She groaned and threw the scrubbing brush at the fence as nothing was working, She heard chuckling and turned around to see Robby, she playfully gave him the finger and picked the brush back up. 

"Tag." She said, handing him the brush and then watched him get it off easily. A huff escaped her lips and he looked back at her. 

"I've removed enough of this to know what to do." She walked over and smiled gently at him, shaking her head as she chucked. He kissed her forehead, watching her cheeks go a light shade of pink and then handed her back as the scrub and smiled proudly as she managed to do it properly. Robby helped dry the fence off with a towel and quickly turned around seeing Chris shove Demetri down to the ground. Miraleigh ran over helping Demetri up as Robby glared at Chris and shoved him away.

"Whoa! What are you doing! We're on the same team now!" Daniel shouted coming out from the house. 

"Once a Cobra Kai, always a Cobra Kai." Robby glared at Chris and spoke a bit harshly. 

"That's not true, because I used to be a Cobra Kai." Miraleigh looked at Daniel confused and walked into the house with the others. She sat down next to Robby on the bench, he wrapped an arm around her, smiling gently as she rested her head on his chest. 

"Cobra Kai sells power, strength and when I joined I was weak. It was 1985, I had just won my All Valley and Mr. Miyagi didn't want me to compete anymore. He never really liked the idea of fighting for trophies. So he and I, we got into this big argument and what did I do? I joined Cobra Kai. I learnt to strike first, strike hard, show no mercy and it turned me into an angry violent kid. It changed me." She looked at Robby, seeing the look in his eye and held his hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze, he smiled at her and nodded gently getting what she was thinking. 

"You never told me about any of this." Samantha said, shaking her head. 

"It's not something I'm proud of Sam." Daniel sighed.

"But my point is anyone can be seduced by Cobra Kai. Even me and I'll admit Cobra Kai does make you feel stronger, tougher. But it will also get you in trouble and that was what happened to me. I'm just lucky Mr. Miyagi was willing to take me back. So remember, it doesn't matter who anyone was before they stepped into this dojo. All that matters, is that right now today. We are all Miyagi Do." Miraleigh could see that the speech got to them all and felt a light smile tug at her lips. 

Robby and Miraleigh stayed in the dojo as the others walked out. He hugged her tightly, trying to hold back the tears welling in his eyes. 

"Shhh, Robby. It's all good, you're a better person than you were back then. Don't think you are still like that, Cruz and Trey are in jail but you're not. That shows what such a good person you have become." She whispered to him, holding his face in her hands. He gave a light chuckle and nodded, kissing her lips softly and smiled loving at her. 

"You are just amazing." He whispered, she smiled and nodded. 

"Come on, let's watch them pick up a rock." He laughed and nodded, walking out with her hand in hand. They stood side by side, watching them use bamboo to lift it up. 

"Good job guys, teamwork is what will get you closer together. Anything is possible." Miraleigh smiled seeing the dojo back in order, smiling that they got it back to how it should be. They all got ready to perform their kata, watching Daniel as they did the kata. After they finished, Miraleigh sat on the couch back at the house and stared at the fire. Robby was watching her from the doorway, scanning her face and curious to know what was going through her head. 

"Are you okay?" Miraleigh's head snapped up and she nodded looking at him with a smile. 

"Yeah, just thinking." She whispered, he nodded and sat down next to her. Kissing her forehead and held her hand. She smiled, looking into his eyes  and giggled as she watched the pupils become larger. 

"What are you giggling at?" He asked, she smiled and shook her head.

"Your pupils become larger when you looked at me." He smiled and nodded, kissing her cheek. 

"I'm glad." He whispered, she giggled and kissed his lips with a gentle touch. 

He looked at the time, noticing how late it was and gave her a warm hug. Holding her close to his chest, after what happened to the dojo Miraleigh began to think about her grandfather. John Kreese, she believed he had something to do with it and knew something wouldn't go well. 

Robby held her hand, kissing her knuckles and then pulled her up. She giggled and gave him a hug before she walked off to her room to get some sleep.