Whispers

Miraleigh and Robby were at the dojo, only Miraleigh wasn't talking with the group, she rolled her eyes at the arguing and kicked the punching bag. She looked to her side as Tory walked over to her, Miraleigh kept kicking the bag and shouted out her Kiai.

"Are you okay?" Tory questioned, looking at Miraleigh with wide eyes as the smack of the bag filled the room violently.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Miraleigh grunted, kicking the bag with her weaker leg.

"With your dad being here, I know he's not someone you want in your life," Tory stated, causing Miraleigh to stop and sigh.

"I'm trusting you and if I found out you're stabbing me in the back, I will make sure you will be that injured that you won't be able to do the tournament." Miraleigh hissed, glaring at Tory, the blonde held out a hand causing Miraleigh to look at it confused. Miraleigh's threat was weak in her mind, but she didn't know what to say. 

"Hand-shake, or whatever, I'm not gonna break your trust." Miraleigh looked at her sceptically before she shook hands with Tory.

"I'm not happy about it, he wants me to move back in so he doesn't get in trouble and I don't know what length he'll go to so it happens." Tory nodded, then let a sigh escape her lips and gave a certain look.

"I know you have no reason to want to rely on me, but I'm here for you and if you want a different person's opinion because you know Robby's might not be the one you wanna hear, you can talk to me." Miraleigh smiled slightly at Tory and nodded. 

"Thanks." 

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Tory brushed off with a playful smirk, Miraleigh chuckled and nodded. Stepping more into the mats and got into her fighting position. Tory nodded, taking the challenge, the two sparred ignoring the conversation the others were having. The class was finished, the three Senseis going to pay a certain group of people a visit. Robby walked over to Miraleigh, smiled at her and then nodded at Tory. Everyone ended up practising sparring or their kicking and punching skills.

Miraleigh was sparring with Oliver, talking with him about his newfound crush on Tory, she grunted as Oliver kicked her in the side, then watched as he dropped his guard. They both bowed, then the boy let out a sigh. 

"What's going on?" She questioned, looking at him with concern. 

"How do you do it?" 

"Do what?"

"You and Robby seem like two completely different people. Yet, your relationship works so well, in my opinion, you're a great couple." 

"You wanna ask her out, don't you? You're worried about how different you two are, so you're scared about asking her." 

"That sums it up." 

"Just talk with her, Tory's not as bad as she seems. I can't give much, sorry." Oliver looked at Tory, who was holding the punching dummy as Kenny let all his anger out on it,  Robby looked over his shoulder to see Miraleigh talking with Oliver, he looked at Tory hoping that the girl he loves wouldn't walk over as he talked. 

"They know you and I are the biggest threat. They also know we can't risk violating probation." 

"We need to get them somewhere no one is around." 

"Miraleigh doesn't know about this, so don't go talking about this with her," Robby informed, watching as Tory scoffed shaking her head. 

"Why are you keeping this from her? She could help, she's a good fighter and is getting more ruthless. We could use that. I also thought you and her didn't keep anything from each other."