Chapter 3 ~Fuck off!~

~Previously~ "Thanks again..." Shoyo then holds his two bestfriends hand. The two smiled happily and tighten they're grip on Shoyo's hand. They then walk home peacefully.

They were finally in they're final year in middle school, they're finals were already finished, and now tomorrow is graduation day.

They graduated with tears in they're eyes, they will be missing each other, but they know that they will still meet. They said good bye and parted ways. Shoyo was looking at his two friends back until the two disappeared in the distance.

He bikes he's way home. "Haaahhhhh.
..I'm tired." Shoyo sighed while peddling. "EEEEEKKKK!!!!! S-SOMEBODY!!! HELLPPP!!" A girl shouted. Shoyo then turns he's head into an alleyway.

"What the fu--.....Fudge?" Shoyo parks his bike and goes into the alleyway, and saw some delinquents cornering a poor girl. "Come onn~ why don't you play with us yeah?" Delinquent 1 said.

The girl was frozen, she was so scared for her life, she doesn't want to die yet. "P-please don't kill mee!!!" The girl cried. "What the fuck is wrong with this bish?" Delinquent 2 said.

"Oy, stop that." Shoyo said in a cold voice. "Huh?? And who might ya be hmm????" Delinquent 3 approaches Shoyo and goes close to his face.

"Oya? Yer cute for a guy~" Delinquent 3 smirks. He puts his arm around Shoyo's shoulder. "I'm interested in ya~ why don't we go on a date hm?" Delinquent 3 said.

Shoyo then twists his arm. "No thank you, Your not really my type." Shoyo said tiredly. "URGH!! AARRRGHHH!!!" Delinquent 3 screamed in pain. "What the hell?" Delinquent 2 looks surprised.

"Y-YOU BASTARD!! LET GO OF HIM NOW!" Delinquent 1 charges at him and tries to punch the sunshine. But Shoyo blocks it with his left hand. "You guys.........." Shoyo started. "Piss me off....." Shoyo said with a pissed off face.

"U-ugh.." Delinquent 1 quivers in fear. Shoyo kicks him on the stomach really hard causing him to fly into the wall and then pass out. Delinquent 2 was shaking in fear.

"Your lucky i ain't really feeling it today, so take yer buddies and get the fuck out of my sight." Shoyo pushes delinquent 3 on the ground, and started walking away.

Delinquent 2 then started helping his two buddies and hurriedly fled away. Shoyo gets on his bike and is about to take off but--

"U-UHMM!!" The girl shouted. Shoyo looks at the girl tiredly. "What the freak do ya want now??!!" Shoyo shouted in annoyance. "E-EEKK!!! U-uhmm.... I-i just wanted to th-thank--" She then gets interrupted.

"Yeah yeah whateves." Shoyo then started peddling and is now out of sight to the girl. The girl stares at the distance where she last saw her saviour for awhile, then she bows. "Thank you!" She shouted.
˙
˙
˙
˙
"I'm home." Shoyo tiredly shouted. "Onii-chann!!!!" Natsu runs up to her brother and hugs his leg. "Welcome back!!!" She smiles brightly, causing Shoyo's heart to melt. 'Kamisama.....I thank you for giving me such a lovely sister..' He prayed silently.

"Welcome back dear!" Fuyumi shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah." Shoyo then goes to his room and changes his clothes.

~timeskip timeskipp!!!~
Shoyo still continues to look for fights, and met up with his two friends, "Sho-chan! You really need to stop fighting! Or else you won't have any friends at all!" Izumi said worriedly.

"So?" Shoyo scrunched up his nose. "You will be lonely for the rest of your life....?" Izumi explained. "I don't need friends! I already have you two..." Shoyo looks away with a little blush on his face.

'Cute' Izumi and Koji thought at the same time. "Still tho! You really do need friends! Because me and Koji won't be there for you because we don't go to the same school!.." Izumi puts his hands on Shoyo's shoulder.

"I can take care if myself...." Shoyo mumbles. "Yeah, No." Koji crosses his arms.  "Ugghhh....Fine." Shoyo finally agrees, Izumi and Koji tried to convinced Shoyo for the past few months...And now! Finally he agrees!

Koji and Izumi smiles happily. "Alright!!! But first!" Izumi puts his hand on his hip. Shoyo tilts his head frowning. "You need to work on your facial expression." Izumi goes close to Shoyo's face.

"Why?" Shoyo frowns. "Cuz you look scary, and people might be scared......" Shoyo looks at Izumi like a puppy. "Of....." Shoyo tilts his head cutely. " You......." Izumi finished silence filled the room for awhile and then...

"WHAT THE HECKK??!! HOW CAN YOU BE SCARY AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME??!!!" Izumi started shaking Shoyo aggressively. "H-hUh??? wHatt??-" Poor Shoyo was confused he doesn't even know what's going on.

Koji sighs "We don't really need to change his facial expression, what we really need to change is....." Koji and Izumi looks at Shoyo who was sitting like a delinquent.

"That." Koji finished. "Shoyo, you need to change on how you sit." Koji points at Shoyo. "Eh? Why? But it's more comfortable like this." Shoyo said.

"Well.....I guess....I guess it's okay?...." Koji scratches his head. "Now...Next is! On how you walk!" Izumi crosses his arms. "What's wrong with how i walk??" Shoyo sweatdropped.

"That's not how normal people walk!....First! You gotta straighten your body!" Izumi points at him. Shoyo then straightens his body. "Don't spread your legs too far." Izumi slaps the ruler on the wall.

Shoyo is now standing straight, like a soldier. "Now start walking!" Izumi slaps the wall with a ruler again.

Shoyo then ended up walking like he used to. Back bent, knees bent, legs spread not too widely, and hands on the pocket. "Uggghhh.....I give up..." Izumi falls to the ground.

Shoyo just sweatdropped, Koji just chuckles. "Oh well, i guess we weren't able to change it. But Shoyo." Koji looks at Shoyo. "Hn?" Shoyo tilts his head.

"I want you to promise us, that you won't fight unnecessaryly okay? Unless you have to okay?" Koji crosses his arms. Shoyo nods. "Alright... i promise you.." Shoyo scratches his cheek. "Good." Koji smiles.
˙
˙
˙
˙
˙
˙
˙
"See you later Sho-chan!" Izumi waves bye and Koji as well. "Bye." Shoyo then closes the door. 'Tomorrow is my first day in highschool....Hope i won't get into a fight.' Shoyo then went back to his room.

~timeskip timskippp!!!!!~
Shoyo looks at the school that is infront of him. 'Finally....Today is the day...That I'll finally change into a better person..!' Shoyo thought while clenching his fist determined to change.

"Oh my...That boy is so cute.." A student whispers. "What a cute face.." another student whispers. Tho Shoyo didn't notice, he was distracted from his mind.

He then goes inside the Karasuno High School. 'Where the hell is my classroom?...' Shoyo thought pissed. Then he ended up bumping into someone. "Ugh! Geez, watch where your going shrimpy." A blonde guy with glasses scoffed.

"Tsukki..." "Urusai Yamaguchi." "Gomen Tsukki!"

"What the fuck did ya just call me bean stalk??" Shoyo looks up the tall guy with a pissed off expression. "Ya know...If it wasn't for the promise i made with my friend...." Shoyo then grabs Tsukishima's collar shirt and brings him down to his height. "What the--"

"Ya would be fucking dead by now, shitty four eyes." Shoyo made a scary expression, Yamaguchi was scared for his life, Tsukishima was speechless. Shoyo then pushes him to the ground. "Fuck off." Shoyo sticks his tounge out and does the middle finger, he then walks away.

"T-Tsukki!...A-are you okay..??" Yamaguchi asks his friend worriedly. Tsukishima was still on the ground speechless, he then snaps out of it and stands up. "Shut up." Tsukishima then walks to his classroom. "W-wait up Tsukki!" Yamaguchi follows Tsukishima from behind.

To be continued

Hope y'all enjoyed todays chapter!!!!

Have a good day or evening! >^<....