Chapter 46 ~Papa Alex meets Shoyo's lovers~

——————————————————

The training camp was so noisy when Kiyoko, Yachi and Noya came back. They were confused as they looked at each other.

They went inside the gym and saw the other teams with grave expressions.

Karasuno was trying to explain but everyone else ain't calm and didn't even give them a chance to explain.

Tanaka noticed his bro and their two managers came back so he called for them with a shout.

"Hey!! You guys are finally here!"

The three went towards Tanaka and Kiyoko asked what happened.

Asahi who was the closest explained that a member from Date Tech accidentally heard their conversation with Osamu and Atsumu about Shoyo being in a Hospital because of them.

And so he quickly told his teammates about the matter of Shoyo being hurt and Atsumu and Osamu was the culprit.

And now it spreaded like wild fire so now all the teams and coaches heard about it. Which frustrated Coach Ukai very much..

The teams tried to interrogate The Miya twins but the others that has a short temper tried to attack them. But luckily someone was able to stop them.

Asahi and his team tried to explain but everyone was so noisy that their voices can't be heard at all.

It was a total mess!

"And yes...Thats what happened.." Asahi stated while rubbing his nape..

"Ah, no wonder." Kiyoko nodded.

"HEY! CAPTAIN OF INARIZAKI! LET THOSE TWINS COME HERE SO THEY CAN GET A TASTE OF MY FIST!" Kyoutani shouted.

"Calm down for once.." Suna sweatdropped..

Suna and his team was trying to protect the Miya twins from those people who wanted to attack them...They still don't know the real reason why Atsumu and Osamu did that to Shoyo, thats why they were waiting for Daichi's explanation.

Its just...The short tempered ones keep interrupting Daichi...

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FOX EYES"

"Should we send those twins to the Hospital to get a taste of what they deserve?" Futakuchi asks with a smile.

"OF COURSE! DARE TO HURT HINATA?!" Hoshiumi agreed very much to Futakuchi's suggestion.

"I'm going to kill them for real" Daishou stated with dark aura around him.

Aone tried to calm Futakuchi and the three down but it was no use. His 'words' can't reach them at all.

Kiyoko sighed at the mess. Now what do they have to do to get their attention...

Coach Ukai couldn't take any of this anymore so he decided to call Shoyo's Father for the solution.

—Ring Ring

"Yes? Hello"

"Mr. Hinata....Everyone in this training camp found out about your son being in the hospital...."

"Oh?...I thought it has already been taken care of by you"

Coach Ukai laughed nervously

"Hahaha...Well, yeah....Anyways, I need your help.."

"Hm hm, do not worry! I will go there immediately!"