Chapter 39 ~Ennoshita is like this?!~

(Long  and cringey Chapter ahead!)
—————————————————

Soft snores can be heard in Room Number 10, aka Shoyo's room. Three people can be seen there still sleeping, forgetting all the problems in the world.

One was a man who is like a huggable teddy bear, and the other is a Da- ahem! Geez...Why did Author-san write that??...

Anyways!

Unfortunately, their peaceful sleep got interrupted by none other than!!~~~~~..........

..............

"WAKE UP YOU THREE!!! STOP TAKING YOUR SWEET TIME AND WAKE UP!!" An angry grey haired male shouted, aka Sugawara.

"H-huh?!..." Asahi who got startled by the sudden noise flinched and sat up from his laying position.

"Nghhhhh......." Daichi didn't really wake up and continues to hug Shoyo's waist and snuggled more on Shoyo's nape.

Sugawara pouted cuz of jealousy and started to make annoying noises like, stomping the floor, slapping the door, and shouting.

This made Shoyo pissed and also sat up beside Asahi who was still kinda tired.

"..Its so early in the morning what the hell Koushi?...." Shoyo groaned as he rubs his eyes and slick back messy hair.

'Wow.....Even after he wakes up Shoyo-chan is still very beautiful' Thought Sugawara with a small tear in the corner of his eye, really blessed to have a boyfriend like him.

Shoyo yawns and lazily placed his head on Asahi's shoulder.

This made Sugawara snap out of his trance and continues to usher them to wake up.

"Ughh....Fine!...." Shoyo puffs air out from his nose and stood up while stretching his stiff arms.

Daichi who lost the warmth from Shoyo also started to wake up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Time skip, Practice Game-

Shiratorizawa v.s. Karasuno

"Lets have a good game." Said Daichi while shaking Ushijima's hand who just nodded in response.

Then they went to their position.

Goshiki is serving and it got recieved by Nishinoya.

"Kageyama!"

Daichi shouted and passes the ball to him, Kageyama went into position and started fast thinking on who to set.

Then he spots Asahi and sets it to him who slammed the ball down, but unfortunately it got recieved by Reon who was in the front.

"Uwahh...As expected of Shiratorizawa.." Said Sugawara with sweat on his face from the sidelines.

"Wow..." Shoyo stared at Reon in awe. Cuz he has such amazing muscles, What else?

Shirabu sets the ball to Ushijima and he spikes the ball, Tsukishima wasn't able to block his spike so it went past him, Nishinoya tried to save it but wasn't able to.

Shiratorizawa Karasuno
01 00

"Th..That must have hurt..." Kinoshita sweatdropped as he hugs himself.