Chapter 38 ~Annoying Prick!~

^Sometimes I put my drawings on top^

***
—Next Day—

"Hello there Hinata!" Komori greeted as he walks towards Shoyo with Sakusa following far behind.

"Oh, Yo." Shoyo nodded his head then he continues stretching, not really noticing Sakusa.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, don't worry 'bout it. That hit was nothing." Shoyo said reassuringly.

'It didn't even hurt one bit when the ball hit my face! I just passed out because I was tired from the fight with the twins.' Shoyo thought.

"I see...If you need anything you can tell me!" Komori said with stars surrounding him, he really likes it when someone relies on him.

"Oh? Then can ya get me some orange juice then?" Shoyo asked while looking up from Komori.

Komori was surprised that Shoyo asked for something so soon, but he changed into a happy expression because he was seriously happy.

"Of course! I'll be right back!" Komori nodded then he turns around to his cousin.

"Omi, can you accompany Hinata while I'm gone?" Asked Komori while Sakuse squints his eyes as he looks at Shoyo.

'What? He was here?? Didn't notice him.' Shoyo thought with a shrug.

"I don't want to....He's full of germs." Said Sakusa making Shoyo pissed off.

"EXCUSE ME?!?! YOU THINK I HAVE GERMS?! FOR YOUR INFORMATION I CLEAN MYSELF EVERYDAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Shoyo shouted as he grits his teeth in annoyance.

"You still have germs. You go outside to jog early in the morning, and your sitting on the dirty floor right now, and you also interact with different kinds of people."

"I—........"

'He's got a point tho.....BUT OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA ADMIT IT!'

"Well.....I'm gonna go buy the orange juice now!" Komori then walks away.

"IF YOU THINK I HAVE GERMS THEN JUST GO AWAY! SHOO SHOO!" Shoyo made a shooing motion as he waits for Sakusa to go away.

"..............." Sakusa didn't move, he was just silently staring at Shoyo.

'Whats up with this motherfucker??...' Shoyo sweatdropped.

Shoyo then looks away and continues his stretching.

'Tch! Just ignore him.'

Sakusa was still observing Shoyo which made him really uncomfortable...

Shoyo couldn't take it anynore and snapped at him!

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YA WANT?!?!" Shoyo stood up and glares at the germaphobe.

Sakusa backs away because Shoyo was too close, and he doesn't wanna get near Shoyo because of germs.

"YER GETTING IN MY NERVES! JUST STOP LOOKING AT ME! I CAN'T CONCENTRATE!"

"Thats your problem, not mine." Sakusa said.

"YOU PIECE OF!—"

"Heyy!! I'm back! Hn? I see you guys got along very well!" Said Komori happily as he brought the orange juice towards Shoyo.

"SHUT UP! THIS DUDE IS ANNOYING AS HELL! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Shoyo shouted at Komori while he points at Sakusa.

"Eh? Omi? Annoying?" Komori was just confused.