Chapter 21 ~Who you?~

"W-woah woah there H-Hinata! B-be careful on what you say!!" Kinoshita waves his arms around with a red face.

"P-please don't s-s-say that....H-Hinata-kun....Y-your making us...." Yamaguchi fiddles with his fingers.

'Want to push you down so bad.......'

Everyone thought at the same time with sweat on their faces. Shoyo just tilts his head in confusion, he doesn't even know how much damage he did to those poor men.

'What the hell are ya guys even talkin' about??? All i'm saying is that it's nice sleeping together with ya'll....'

Shoyo scratches his head in confusion, then he stood up and started walking away.

"H-Hinata-kun?? Where are you going..?" Yamagauchi asked.

"Hn?? I'm buyin' dinner at the nearby convenience store 'cause too lazy to cook." Shoyo shrugs.

"O-Ohhh.....I-I wanna come with you!"

"Alright then"

Shoyo and Yamaguchi started walking away and-

"SHhhOoOYyyOooo!! Can I come as well?!" Nishinoya shouted.

"ME TOO ME TOO!" Tanaka raises his hand.

'I have to buy Hinata a gift so that mission will be completed, or if I am lucky....My favorability will probably rise as well!'

Tanaka clenches his fists in determination. Sugawara glances side ways at Tanaka, Daichi, and Tsukishima. He stands up and walks towards Shoyo then he hugs and kisses his cheeks infront of everyone in the team.

"...WH-WHAT?!-" Shoyo backs away from Sugawara and hid behind Yamaguchi.

"..WH-WHAT THE H-HELL?!?! WH-WH-WHY DID Y-YA DO TH-THAT!!?? DO YA WANNA DIE?!"

Shoyo is pointing at Sugawara with his face really red. Sugawara looks at Shoyo's face then chuckles.

'How cute'

"LET'S GO ALREADY YAMAGUCHI!"

Shoyo hurriedly drags Yamaguchi and went out to buy dinner. Nishinoya made a shocked face and he stands up.

"WAIT FOR ME SHOOYYOOO!!! OH! What do you guys want?"

Nishinoya and Tanaka looks at they're teammates then the team started to tell them what they want to buy.

"Alright! We'll be back soon!!"

Nishinoya and Tanaka ran past Sugawara and started to catch up with Shoyo and Yamaguchi. Daichi glares at Sugawara, and Tsukishima just scoffs.

Sugawara smiled and went back to sit, ignoring them like they didn't exist at all. Kinoshita and Narita sweatdropped.

"Sugawara has started to get bold everytime he meets Hinata....." Kinoshita whispered to Narita.

"Yeah." Narita nods.

"Do I even have a chance??....." Kinoshita sighs.

"Don't ask me. Just work hard, I'm also working hard." Narita crosses his arms.

"Aight...." Kinoshita thumbs up weakly

Daichi just continues to glare at Sugawara who is ignoring him. He crosses his arms and talks with the system.

'Hinata hates intimate contact, so his favorability on Sugawara is probably now low.'

[Your wrong host. ( - _ -)  ]