Chapter 23 ~The Cats and Crows reunite!~

(Long Chapter ahead!! ^q^)

***

It was now the day of the training camp. And the Karasuno team started putting their stuff inside the small van rented by Coach Ukai.

"..It's so small..."

Said Shoyo in a disappointed tone while looking at the small van.

"Well what did ya expect kid?! I don't have enough money to rent a luxurious van! So sorry to disappoint you!"

Coach Ukai had a tick mark in his head. Shoyo could just shake his head and sigh in disappointment..

"Ya could have just told me Coach...I could have bought us a more bigger van than this.."

Shoyo scratches his cheek with a frown. (Manju: Shoyo be flexing his wealth-)

"Why would I ask for a kid to buy me a van?! That hurts my pride as an adult!" Coach Ukai shouted.

"Well, I just thought it would be cool to arrive in an awesome manner" Shoyo shrugs.

Coach Ukai just sighs and goes inside the van. Shoyo laughs and then he spots Kinoshita.

"Yo! Mashita!!" Shoyo called.

Kinoshita for some reason knows that he was being called, he looks towards Shoyo. Shoyo did a hand gesture to come here and Kinoshita went towards him with a question mark ontop of his head.

"Put my stuff in the van"

Shoyo points at his bag on the ground.

"Wha--"

[Quest!: Put Shoyo Hinata's stuff inside the van! Reward: 100 pts!]

The other four rivals noticed and looks up ontop of Shoyo's head.

'A quest??...You didn't mention this to me system..' thought Daichi as he frowns.

[Woops!~ sorry! I forgot :p....]

Kinoshita hurriedly grabs Shoyo's bag and puts it inside the van with a satisfied smile. The system told him that he didn't have any side missions because he was new, so he wouldn't be able to get points for awhile, and so this was his chance and he did it!

[Quest Completed by Hisashi Kinoshita!]

The four rivals looks at Kinoshita, well....They don't mind anyway cause they still have their side missions. So they just left it to Kinoshita.

But what they didn't know is that it made Shoyo like Kinoshita even more!...

[Host K!! Host K!!!! Shoyo Hinata's favorability in you has risen up to 5%! Congratulations!! (^0^)  ]

'W-woah....Thanks System!'

"Alright!! Everyone! Get inside now! We still have a long way to go!" Shouted Coach Ukai inside the drivers seat.

Everyone: "Yes Coach!"

All the Karasuno members then went inside the small van. Tho they were quite disappointed that they couldn't sit beside Shoyo.

Sitting arrangements:

Coach Ukai                       Takeda Sensei

Suga & Daichi   Ennoshita & Kinoshita

Tanaka & Noya    Asahi & Kageyama