Chapter 15 ~Fight 4~

***

"Uurgggghhh.......So embarrassing...."

Shoyo continues to cover his face with his Karasuno jacket. His team could only smile cheekily at him.

"And here i thought you can only express anger."

"SHUT UP TWIG!!"

Shoyo throws his Karasuno jacket to Dinoshima. Saltyshima snickers while folding Shoyo's jacket.

"You should show us your other expressions too Shoyo!!~ You were so cute earlier that i could just ea---"

Daichi smacks Sugawara's head.

"Shut up Suga.......Sigh.......Just leave Hinata as he is, that's his charm."

"Owww....."

"Who would be charmed by an angry tangerine?" ( *looks at Saltyshima then at everyone* )

"UGGGGHHHH JUST!!! SHUT UP SHUT UPP!!!!"

Shoyo covers his red face with his hands. Everyone laughs at the still embarrassed tangerine. Well i mean, it is very rare to see Shoyo like this other than him being angry all the time.

"Hinata is still cute! So it's fine!!"

Tanaka shouts proudly. Everyone agrees, Shoyo is still cute even if he's grumpy or happy.

"I wanna die......."

"Ah right! We should try to get Asahi back"

Said Daichi with his arms crossed.

"Will he even come back?...."

"If we try, Kinoshita. We never know until we try."

Narita closes his manga book and raises his head up.

"I guess that's true...."

"Who's Asahi?"

Kageyama asks with his head tilted. Yamaguchi looks at Daichi with curious eyes and Shoyo peeks through his fingers to look at Daichi, also curious.

"He's the Ace of our team"

Daichi smiles. Kageyama and Yamaguchi nods now understanding who he is.

"Oh, he's the dude that Yu-senpai mentioned. Now i remembered. Hahaha yep, he's definitely a loser like Yu-senpai said."

Shoyo snickers and crosses his legs.

"I didn't think your "Ace" could be such a coward."

Shoyo smiles amusingly.

"Hey now Hinata-san.....Yes he may be a coward but he is still our Ace. He's strong thats why he has the title Ace."

Ennoshita pats Shoyo's head gently. But Shoyo didn't brush it off, he actually also likes Ennoshita's pats.

"Right right.....Hmph."

Shoyo looks away with a frown plastered on his face.

*RiiIiIinnNnGgg*

Shoyo was startled for a second but he picks up his phone and brings it to his ears.

"Hello....Can't talk right now 'cause i'm still in a bus. I'll call ya back when i get off."

Shoyo hangs up and puts his phone back to his pocket.

"Who was that Hinata?!"

Tanaka shouts in disbelief. He didn't know he already has a boyfriend?!

"Oh.....Just someone i know."

Shoyo rubs his nape awkwardly, Dinoshima gives Shoyo a glance but Shoyo glares at him. Tsukishima just sighs and puts his headphones back on.