Chapter 47 ~Forgive~

(I really want to finish this book as soon as possible cuz I'm excited to publish my other Hinata Harem book! >w< )
——————————————————

It was the next day and the Miya twins are planning to go to the Hospital to apologize to Shoyo..

So, they got ready and ate breakfast while ignoring the hostile stares from around.

After that, they changed clothes and went out. Karasuno plans to go later cuz they want to let the Miya twins apologize first.

Once the Miya twins arrives, they asked the front desk where Shoyo's room is? She told them it was a V.I.P. room at the top floor, so they went inside the elevator with a guide.

Once they've reached the top floor, the guide guided them to a room and let them inside.

The Miya twins were nervous...Even if Shoyo doesn't forgive them, they understand..

When they entered the room, they saw Shoyo eating some apples while watching T.V. it seems he had a great time in here.

Papa Alex was no where to be found, but they sighed in relief..

Atsumu knocked on the side of the door because Shoyo doesn't seem to notice them.

Shoyo glances at the twins indifferently while still eating the sliced apples Papa Alexander gave.

The twins looked at each other then Osamu spoke... "Can we come in...?"

Shoyo was silently munching, don't know whats he thinking.

"Mm."

Shoyo finally responded, but it wasn't a yes or a no so the twins still stayed at the entrance.

—Silence

Atsumu couldn't take it anymore and bursted out his emotions!

"SHOYO-KUN! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE THIS PAST FEW WEEKS NOW!....I....I don't know what has gotten over me...All I could think when I finally found ya was to punish ye....I don't know why, even though I love ya so much..." Atsumu cried.

"I'm sorry as well...I don't know why I was like that...Its like I've been mind controlled but thats impossible..." Osamu said..

Osamu continued "We hurt ya...Made ya suffer...But..That wasn't our intention in the first place.."

"We wanted ya to like us when we met again...But...I don't know what has gotten of my mind to think of hurting ya....I was wrong...I just wanted ya to like me..." Atsumu sniffled while wiping his tears

Osamu said silently "..I volunteered to join this game thing because I wanted yer attention...I know I'm wrong as well...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.."

Atsumu and Osamu's silent sniffles can be heard from the Hospital bed. Shoyo doesn't really know what to say...

I mean...Shoyo clearly enjoyed the game Atsumu made for him..You could see it! What confused him is their apologies...

'Why the fuck are they fuckin' apologizing for?? They're wasting my time! My favorite Movie is about to be played right now!'

But Shoyo then turned slightly pink when he remembers their confession earlier...

'Wow...I'm so popular..'

Shoyo coughs awkwardly but it made Atsumu and Osamu worried! Because they thought it was because of his wound making him hard to breathe!

Atsumu and Osamu bowed their head further like a guilty dog..