Chapter 31 ~A Captived Obsession~

***

*Ring! Ring!!! Wake the fuck up!!*

Shoyo groans while he changes his position to face the alarm clock.

*Ring! Rinnn—*

He smashes the poor alarm clock down and got up with a yawn, and went outside his room.

"Good morning Hinata-kun" Kinoshita greeted.

"Mornin' Hisashi." Shoyo yawned again and went inside the bathroom since its unoccupied now.

"Oh, Good morning Kinoshita!" Tanaka grins widely as he went outisde of his room.

"Yeah, Good morning."

"Is everyone already awake?" Asked Tanaka as he started walking towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, some of them are already in the cafeteria." Said Kinoshita.

"Ah okay" Tanaka nods his head and opens the bathroom door.

"Hn? Oh!! Hello my cute kouhai!"

Tanaka greeted with a happy smile as he approaches Shoyo who was just brushing his teeth tiredly.

"Did ya just wake up?" Tanaka asked while grabbing his toothbrush and a tooth paste.

Shoyo nodded in response and then gargles and spitted on the sink. He washes his face with water and then went outside.

"Do you wanna go with me to the cafeteria Hinata-kun?" Kinoshita looks at Shoyo from the entrance.

"Yeah, okay."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As they were walking towards the cafeteria, they noticed that some guys are already in the gym practicing. It's still sunday ya know?

"Geez........So annoying" Grumbled Shoyo.

"Hn? What is?" Asked Kinoshita.

"Nothin'............"

They continued their walk to the cafeteria but gets stopped by an annoying handsome fellah.

"SHOU BABEE!~ GOOD MORNING!!~" Atsumu shouted as he ran towards Shoyo and jumps towards him.

Shoyo dodged and Atsumu fell on the ground face flat.

"OOF—"

"Heh, you look really stupid right now" Shoyo snickers.

"Thats what ye get, Tsumu." Osamu said, while suddenly appearing beside Shoyo.

Shoyo jumped backwards and looks at Osamu in alert and confusion.

'What the hell?? I didn't even hear him until he spoked!' Shoyo sweatdropped.

Osamu was just observing Shoyo's every move making Shoyo get shivers down his spine.

'This guy is like the guy that defeated me last time!'

"Hinata-kun.....We should go now." Kinoshita said in high alert as he sometimes glances at Osamu.

"Yeah...." Shoyo nodded and they continued their walk towards the cafeteria.

"Ouch.....My nose...My handsome face.." Atsumu groaned as he stood up wobbly.

"Ye should have expected that." Osamu said.

"Shut up Samu!.... Ouch.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shoyo and Kinoshita finally arrives at the cafeteria and went inside. They grabbed their breakfast and spotted their team.