Chapter 25 ~Sick~

(Very Long Chapter Ahead!!)

***

"......................"

"........................."

"............................."

".................................."

*BAM!*

"ONII-CHANNN!!!! WAKE UP ALREADYY!!" Shouted Natsu as she burst open the door.

"................" Shoyo glances at Natsu from his bed but he turns his gaze back to the ceiling.

"Onii-chan??? What's wrong with you today??" Natsu approached the bed and looks at her big brother's face.

"................."

"......kahun......" Shoyo coughed silently.

"Onii-chan......Are you.."

"...I'm okay!.. Just....Uhhh...A little bit....Kahun.....Tired..." Shoyo said with a scratched voice as he denies on what Natsu was about to say.

Natsu frowns her brows and shouted!

"MOMMYYYY!!! ONII-CHAN IS SICK!!!!"

*running footsteps*

"Oh dear.."

"MY SHOYO IS SICK??!!!"

Shoyo groans in annoyance as he tries to sit up but failed miserably. His body was too heavy and he groans again.

"*sigh*.....Now look what happened to you, didn't I tell you to dry up after you took a bath?" Said Mama Fuyumi in a scolding manner.

"...Kahun!....Lesson learnt.." Shoyo said.

"You should stay home son, or else your fever will get worse!" Papa Alexander exlaimed.

"Yeah! What Papa said!" Natsu agreed.

"No...I have to go to school....Or else I can't face them! Kahun!....

..It would seem like....Kahun! I'm a coward.."

"What the strawberry shortcake are you saying Onii-chan??" Natsu crosses her arms.

'ITS ABOUT THE MAID OUTFIT!! IF I DON'T GO TO SCHOOL IT WOULD SEEM LIKE I'M A COWARD TO THAT SALTYASS BEANPOLE!....Ugghh....I could already picture his annoying snickering and mocking....' Shoyo frowns as he thinks that.

Shoyo tries to sit up and he succeeded.

"Don't tell me your planning to go to school with a fever?" Mama Fuyumi touches her cheek while sighing.

"Son!! Just stay home! If it's about your enemies that your worried about...Then just don't worry about it! Throw your pride away and stay at home!" Papa Alexander said with teary eyes.

"Oh dear.......There there" Mama Fuyumi pats Papa Alexander's big wide back to comfort him.

"I ain't changi-- *cough!* changing my mind! *cough* *cough!*..." Shoyo grits his teeth in annoyance.

"*Sigh*....Good grief....If that's what you want then fine." Mama Fuyumi sighs again. And Shoyo's eyes lights up

"I already know I can't convince you to stay at home so...Take your medicine okay? And also wear a mask so you won't get people infected by your cold."

"Alright..." Shoyo nods.

"I'll get all of the stuff that you need ready." Mama Fuyumi then walks downstairs.