Chapter 14 ~I think i'm inlove~

***

"Huff....Hahh....Hurgh..."

Shoyo took a deep breath and then exhales. He looks at all the body that are laying on the ground. He stands up from the poor guy he was sitting on.

"Urgh!"

Shoyo touches his bleeding head. 'Didn't know getting hit by a metal bat hurts so much.' Shoyo rubs his head gently.

"Is he tryna kill me or something..."

Shoyo clenches his fists causing his knuckles to go white.

"Sigh....No use on getting angry now."

'Why were you so merciless back then past self?! Damn you past self!! If only i could reverse time and hit you on the head!..'

Shoyo stomps to the convenience store.

"Welco--"

The cashier looks at Shoyo's wounds.

"...ome......S-sir....Are...you okay..?"

"Do i look okay to you?"

Shoyo glares at her and goes to the section where theres bandages and stuff. He takes it and goes to the cashier, he throws the items he wants to buy. The cashier started doing cashier stuff.

"...That will be 2 dollars..."

Shoyo takes his wallet and takes out a card.

"Do ya take credit cards?"

"Ah, yes sir.."

Shoyo hands her the credit card she takes it and swipes it. Shoyo takes back his credit card and takes the plastic bag.

"Come again."

She bows, and Shoyo goes outside.

He looks at the park and all the dudes that were lying on the ground already disappeared.

"I guess....They went home..?"

He sits on the bench and started treating his wounds. Already cleaned the blood in a nearby bathroom.

'Mother and the old man would be very worried if i come home with all this bruises...What excuse should i make this time..."

He puts alcohol in the cotton, he stares at it for awhile.

'This will hurt.......DON'T BE A COWARD SHOYO! YOU HAD WORSE!'

He then slowly approaches the scar on his head. He taps it slightly.

"ARRGGHH!! FUCK!!....TH..AT FUCKIN... HURTS!!"

'Okay!...Shoyo...Let's...Take a break for a bit...'

After a few minutes he started doing it again.

"URGH!...JU..ST!.....ENDURE IT SHOYO!!....."

Shoyo was already tearing up. How can he handle a metal bat hitting his head?....He can't even endure the pain of a little alcohol touching his wound...

---

Shoyo finally finished treating all of his wounds. He throws the stuff in the trash can.

'I hope i won't get even more stupid...'

Shoyo worriedly thought. He then started making his way home.

***

"I'm home....."

Shoyo unenthusiasticly said. He takes off his shoes and makes his way to the living room.

"ONII-CHAN!! WELCOME BA--.......OH MY GOD ONII-CHAN YOUR HURT!!"