Chapter 28 ~Muscles and a dangerous character~

(Art by @Fzou_pan from twitter!!! Y'all should follow the artist! >w<)

------

"Ugh!....Why the fuck is that dude here.....I shouldn't have came if I knew............I'm gonna kill him for embarrassing me and ruining my pride as a man...." Shoyo mutters in annoyance as he drags both of his senpai's to the gym.

"Hinata? Do you know that guy?" Ennoshita asks as he let Shoyo drag him.

"Yeah....He seems very.....Dangerous?? I don't know...He gives off that feeling." Daichi said as he thought about it.

"Well......" Shoyo lets go of them and stood infront of them.

"Long story short....He hates me." Shoyo said while scratching his cheek.

"Huh??? Why?" Daichi frowns.

"Well because of what happened a long time ago...." Shoyo laughs nervously.

"Can you tell us?" Ennoshita asks curiously.

"Tell you?! Of course not!" Shoyo exclaimed, making the two senpai's get even more curious about their past, Including the people who are reading this 👀

(Manju: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL NARRATOR-KUN!!)

The narrator shrugs as he continues reading the story.

Shoyo side glances them and groans. "It's not an interesting story....It's just like one of those cliche stuff you would see in a novel or manga.."

"But we wanna hear it" Ennoshita said while Daichi nods.

"Nnnn............I'll tell y'all about it later!" Shoyo shouted and stomps inside the gym with a frown.

"Well......Let's just observe for now" Daichi said as he follows Shoyo with Ennoshita.

There were many people in different Powerhouse School's in the gym interacting with each other. Some are practicing like Kageyama even tho they can just rest for the whole day...And some are just chillin'

Daichi and Ennoshita's mouth were wide open because the gym is just so big! Bigger than Aoba Johsai's.

Shoyo wasn't that surprised tho cuz he has seen bigger gyms before. So he just shrugged and then went to where Kageyama is.

"Hinata Boke! Your here, spike my sets!"

"Shut up Bakageyama! I don't wanna practice, because today is rest day! So just leave me alone for once!" Shoyo shouted at him.

"Why?" Kageyama tilts his head.

"BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING REST DAY!!!"

"Oya??? If it isn't chibi-chan!~ I knew it was your shouting voice!" Kuuro happily went towards Shoyo who was now glaring at him.

"Roosterhead?? Surpised seeing ya here.." Shoyo said with a snort.

"I missed you too chibi-chan!~" Kuuro hugs Shoyo making him jump in surprise, Well Shoyo didn't expect that.

"Let go of Hinata!" Daichi glares at Kuuro who is sticking his tongue out at him.

"OIIII KUROOO!!! LET GO OF HINATA YOU DIRT BAG!!!" Yaku ran towards Kuuro and kicks him on the back, sending Kuuro flying away.

"Woah, Nice kick Yaku hahaha!" Shoyo laughs.

"Th...Thanks." Yaku bashfully scratches his head while poor Kuuro was on the floor groaning from the pain.