Chapter 37 ~Their Past~

***

[● ● ● ● ● ● ● ]

[Starting.......]

[Title: Atsumu Miya & Shoyo Hinata's Past]

"Ugh!.."

Atsumu Miya, A 2nd Year Middle schooler. And right now, He's being kicked by his 1st year middle school bully.

"Hah! I told you to get a meatbun, so why did you get a bread instead?? Huh?? Tell me!"

"Urgh!...." The bully kicks Atsumu Miya in the stomach making Atsumu kneel down on the ground.

"I...I'm sorry....The meatbun is already out of stock...S-so....I thought that..I would buy you a bread inste— Argh!.."

He kicks Atsumu Miya's face making him have a nosebleed.

"Then buy a meatbun somewhere else! Are you stupid?!" He grabs Atsumu Miya's hair and started slapping him.

"..Urgh....I...I'm sorry...Next time....I..I won't repeat it again..."

"Tch, you better." He then finally releases his hold on Atsumu Miya's hair and stood up to walk away leaving Atsumu miya looking at his back.

"..........."

Atsumu Miya wipes the blood on his nose and stood up. He then started to walk towards the infirmary.

He opens the door to the infirmary and walks in. There was no nurse to be seen so he just grabbed some stuff to treat his wounds.

After treating his wounds he then puts it all back in place and started to head to his classroom.

Atsumu Miya opens the sliding door which everyone turns around to look at him. Atsumu Miya is already used to this kind of attention, so he just ignores it and sits down on his seat.

Everyone then continues to doing their own thing, ignoring the very existence of Atsumu Miya.

Atsumu Miya doesn't have friends here, actually, he HAD friends, they left him because of Shoyo Hinata, the 'Red Eyed Demon' is what they call him.

He rules this school and always there to bully other people. He always gets into fights and always wins. There was never a time where he lost.

Atsumu Miya thought back then, when he wasn't bullied yet. That he should change and have a new start and make new friends, but when he got bullied by him. His plan got ruined.

But....Why does he let Shoyo Hinata bully him so much? Even though he's not the type of person to sit around and endure this.

The funny thing is, Shoyo Hinata is very short, and Atsumu Miya is very tall and is strong, actually, stonger than Shoyo Hinata. Atsumu Miya can overpower Shoyo Hinata anytime he wants, but he doesn't do that.

He just, lets him bully him.

Why though? Atsumu Miya thought in confusion.

*door forcefully opens sound effects*

"Oi Miya." Shoyo Hinata called.

Atsumu Miya turns to look at Shoyo Hinata.

Shoyo Hinata walks towards the seat beside Atsumu Miya, he grabs the person sitting on it and throws him away so he could sit there.

"Buy me a drink will ya?" Said Shoyo Hinata in a commanding voice as he placed his legs on the table.

"Okay." Atsumu Miya nodded his head and heads out without questioning anything.

Atsumu Miya goes to a vending machine and bought an orange juice with his own money.

He then went back to his classroom where Shoyo Hinata is waiting, He knows that if he delays his arrival, Shoyo Hinata would be pretty pissed. He's not the type of person to wait..

Atsumu Miya opens the orange juice for him and hands it over to Shoyo Hinata.

Shoyo Hinata smiles amused at his action, then he takes the orange juice and drank it.

Atsumu Miya's heart for some reason went bathump.....Its the first time he's seen Shoyo Hinata smile...

He thought Shoyo Hinata looked very....Pretty..

Atsumu Miya shook away his thoughts, why did he think that....Shoyo Hinata is his bully, he should hate him.

But....He can't help himself but find him very pretty.....Even when Shoyo Hinata bully's him....He finds him very pretty...When he gets angry at him.....He still finds him very pretty....

Atsumu Miya didn't know....That his innocent feelings on Shoyo Hinata...Started to turn into Obsession...

He wants to see all of Shoyo Hinata's expression....He wants to see everything on Shoyo Hinata...He wants Shoyo Hinata to look at him only.....

There was a time where Atsumu Miya thought about kidnapping Shoyo Hinata and lock him up in his room...

But...He didn't end up doing that because in his 3rd year in middle school, Shoyo Hinata had to move to a different school...And now...No one is gonna bully him anymore...His only happiness has left him....

Everyone was happy that the 'Red Eyed Demon' has finally left, but Atsumu Miya wasn't happy...

Thats why....He went on to find him with connections.

[The 1st: Atsumu Miya and Shoyo Hinata's past, End]

.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

I HAS NOTHING TO SAY SO...

GOOD BYE FOR NOW!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/EVENING!!!