Chapter 11 ~I'll join for they're sake~

***

ZzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP WAKE THE FUCK UP*

"WHAT?!" Shoyo falls off from his bed. "OW! What the hell???" Shoyo rubs his nape. "Geez....This new alarm clock scared me..." He stands up and started stretching.

He looks at his new clock. [5:26 A.M.]
"Why did i even set it this early......" He ruffles his hair. He goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth.

After he was done doing his thing he wears his uniform and goes downstairs to see his Mum already making breakfast. "Oh, good morning dear! Your awake early" Mama Fuyumi smiles at her son.

"Morning..And..Yeaahh...." He rubs his nape. He goes to the table and sits down on the chair. "Ah right, i just got a call from your father" Fuyumi said while still cooking breakfast.

"What?! Really?!" He stands up from his seat. "Yep! He said that he'll be coming back from his business trip next week!" She looks at her son who was trying not to get excited.

Ya'll might not know but, Shoyo is actually a rich boi. His father is the CEO of the Hinata company. They're house is big but not too big but just big yeah, perfect for the four of them. His father spoils Shoyo and Natsu too much that it made Shoyo thought the world belongs to him. Natsu ain't like that tho.

"Hoho~ You must be very happy to see your Father after all this months right?" She finishes cooking breakfast and started heading towards the table.

"Wha-- I-i'm not! W-why would i be happy to see that old man?!" He looks away with a flustered face. "Hoho~ he said he has gifts for you and Natsu" She puts his breakfast infront of him.

"Yeah?! So?" He takes a fork and stabs the sausage. "I ain't excited at all....." He mumbles and takes a bite of the sausage. Fuyumi chuckles.

'Really now? Don't say that with such a happy expression dear' Fuyumi looks at her son who was smiling happily. She sighs. 'Oh well.' She smiles and just shrugs. (SHOYO SMILED AAAAAAAAAA-)

***

"I'm going now." Shoyo said putting his shoes on. "Alright dear, bye bye!" Fuyumi waves bye also Natsu who just woke up. "Bye...Bye.....Onii...chan...." She yawns while still waving bye. Shoyo ruffles her hair gently. "See ya."

He goes out and this time he is riding his bicycle. 'That Ushijima guy.....' Shoyo frowns. Then his bike suddenly can't move when he tries to pedal. 'Huh?? What the hell??'

Shoyo then glances at his back. And there was Kageyama who was holding the passengers seat. (I dunno what its called, the ya know, the seat that is in the back of the bicycle? Where person 2 sits and person 1 drives dem bicycle..)

"Bakageyama?? What the hell?" Shoyo frowns. "Nothing..I just want to speak with you boke.." Kageyama said. "Huh??? Alright then?" Shoyo started cycling at the same pace as Kageyama.

"What do ya wanna talk about Bakageyama?" Shoyo started. "I've been thinking about this for awhile....So.....I wan't you to join our team." He said.

"What. Who's joining now? Me? Why the hell would i join yer team?" Shoyo frowns. "Because your talented." Kageyama immedietely replied.

"Talented? Me?? BWAHAHAHA! I'm only talented in fighting." Shoyo laughed. "Everyone in the team also wants you to join. It would be a waste if you don't use your talent in volleyball." Kageyama said looking at Shoyo.

"................" Shoyo was thinking. Last night Izumi and Koji visited Shoyo, and started scolding him because he was looking for fights again. How did they know? That's a secret.