Chapter 29 ~Make out session~

---

"May I touch your beautiful muscles." Asked Shoyo in a TOTALLY not creepy way!

"E-eh???!! Uhhhhh, sure!" Bokuto agreed without asking questions and just let this orangette touch him.

Shoyo touches Bokuto's leg and started squeezing it in awe.

'Wow.......Such strong and well cared muscles!!'

He then switches to Bokuto's arms and chest. 'How did he train his muscles so meticulously??.....I wanna know his training regime!'

"Chibi-chan really loves muscles huh" said Kuuro as he watches Bokuto and Shoyo with the others.

"Yeah....." Daichi sweatdropped as he watches Shoyo asking Bokuto about his training regime in excitement, while Bokuto happily answers.

"It seems that they're getting along well." Kai chuckles while Akaashi just nods his head.

"Hello there! You guys seem to be forming a group here so me and my cousin wanted to join! Well mostly me...." A lightbrown haired male said while he mumbles the last thing.

"Oh, hello there! I'm Daichi Sawamura! From Karasuno High." Daichi introduced.

"I am Chikara Ennoshita." After he introduced himself, Ennoshita nudges Kageyama.

"Tobio Kageyama....Desu..."

"And that guy over there is Shoyo Hinata." Said Daichi as he points at Shoyo who is still talking to Bokuto, and it seems that Inuoka joined in their convo!

"Nice to meet you Karasuno!" The light brown haired male said.

"Sup! I'm Tetsurou Kuuro, from Nekoma High!"

"Nobuyuki Kai, pleasure to meet you"

"Morisuke Yaku!"

"Shohei Fukunaga desu."

"HELLO! I'M TAKETORA YAMAMOTO!"

"I'm Lev Haiba! And my height is 193cm!"

After he introduced, Yaku kicks the poor guy. "Shut up Lev! No one asked!"

"Owwiee!! Kuuro-san!!! Yaku-san is bullying me again!"

"Sorry dude...I can't help" said Kuuro with a 'can't help it' smile.

"And that boy over there is Sou Inuoka" Kai said while pointing at Inuoka.

"Well nice to meet you too Nekoma!"

"I am Keiji Akaashi from Fukurodani High, and that owl looking person is Kotarou Bokuto."

"Nice to meet you all! My name is Motoya Komori! And my cousin over there in the corner is Kiyoomi Sakusa!" Komori smiles and points at Sakusa who was trying to protect himself from the 'germs'.

"Is your cousin okay tho??" Daichi asked with a frown.

"He don't look too good" Kuuro added.

"Oh him?? Don't worry! He's a germaphobe so thats why he's staying away from people! Haha.." Komori awkwardly laughs.

"Ohhh, I see." Kuuro nods.

'There are so many interesting people here..' Daichi thought while he sweatdropped.

"THERE WAS A MOMENT WHERE I GOT A THREE MAN BLOCK ON ME!.." Bokuto said with a dramatic pose.

"And then and then?!" Inuoka and Shoyo looks at Bokuto excitedly.

"And then I spiked the ball on the tip of their hands earning a chance ball! But of course we won in the end!" Bokuto grins widely as he did a spiking motion.