✨ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ՏᑭᗴᑕIᗩᒪ: A Day With The Hinata Siblings!

'Hnnnnn.......'

Shoyo looks at the orange juice on his right hand and then the strawberry juice on his left hand.

'Hnnmnnnnnnnnmmnmn..........'

He frowns his brows in frustration. He's been in the juice aisle for about an hour now. He can't choose between the orange juice and the strawberry juice. And his Mother said to only buy one juice, that's why he's been trying to choose between the two juice for an hour.

Why is Shoyo here? Well because his Mother told him to buy some ingredients for tonights dinner, simple!

'Strawberry juice is my fav, but so is orange juice!! Why.......Why must you make me suffer Mother..?'

Shoyo droops his head in disappointment. He puts back the two juice back to its original place. He grabs a waterbottle then puts it in the cart.

'Water is healthy'

***

Shoyo walks out with two plastic bags in his hand. He then started walking home. But then he stops.

'Wait.....Don't i already have water in my house?? Why did i even bother to buy a waterbottle????..'

"Haaahh....Did i actually got stupid..??.."

Shoyo sighs in disappointment. He then continues walking to his house.

***

Shoyo is sitting on his bed while reading a novel, just then his room door suddenly banged open making Shoyo look up with a question mark ontop of his head.

"ONII-CHANN!!! YOU PROMISED TO PLAY WITH MEE!!"

Cutey Natsu started stomping her way to her Onii-chan with a pout on her cute lovely face.

"Huh? Oh yeaaahh...Sorry 'bout that, i forgot. So, what do ya wanna play huh?"

Shoyo pats his cute littler sister's head amusingly while waiting for her reply.

"Let's play dress up."

"Again....?"

"YEPP!! DON'T WORRY ONII-CHAN!! I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL THIS TIME!"

Natsu started jumping up and down excitedly. Shoyo looks at her for awhile then just sighs in defeat.

"Haahh.....Finee fine."

"YAAAYYY!!! COME ON!~"

Natsu grabs Shoyo's hand and started heading to the dressing room with a fast pace. Natsu closes the door and started looking for clothes for her Onii-chan to wear.

"Hmmmmm!......"

Shoyo sits down on the couch while waiting for her sister.

"This! Okie! Onii-chan please wear this!!"

Natsu gives the clothes to her big brother, Shoyo sighs and grabs it and goes inside the fitting room and he closes the curtains.

Natsu sits down on the couch excitedly while moving her legs back and forth, already can't wait!

"I'm done, i guess."

Shoyo opens the curtain and goes out of the fitting room. He stands on a small stage that is infront of Natsu, then he started posing for his cute little sister. Natsu gasps and starts clapping happily.

"UWAAHH!!! ONII-CHAN YOUR SO HANDSOME!!!"

Natsu squeeled.

(What Shoyo's wearing plus with glasses.)