Chapter 9 ~A date with imouto-chan~

***

"Shoyo!" A gray haired man wraps his arms around Shoyo's waist. "I love you." The man looks at Shoyo straight in the eyes and then smiles...................................................

*BEEP BEEP BEEPP!!!!*

"Fuck....Shut the fuck up damn stupid alarm clock." Shoyo smashes the 99th alarm clock. 'What a weird dream.' He stands up and goes to the bathroom. Once he was done doing his thing he changes into his uniform.

He goes downstairs and gets greeted by he's Mother and sister. "ONII-CHAN!! GOOD MORNING!!!" Cutey Natsu shouted happily. "Good Morning sweetie" His Mother smiles.

"Mornin" He greeted back. He roughly ruffles Natsu's hair causing her to get mad. "I JUST BRUSHED MY HAIR ONII-CHAN! AND NOW IT'S RUINED!" Natsu pouted.

"Sorry" Shoyo flicks her forehead. "Owie!" Natsu then started punching him. "Ow ow it hurtsssss" Shoyo said not feeling anything at all. "Hmph!" Natsu goes to her seat and sits down.

Shoyo sits down as well. "Here's todays breakfast" Mama Fuyumi puts all the food down on the table. "Looks good." Shoyo said. Natsu nods while drooling. "Hohoho!~"

***

"I'm off!" Shoyo then started running. 'What a cold morning.' He thought. He then spots Kageyama who was walking to school. Shoyo runs past him, making Kageyama dumbfounded.

But Kageyama also started running. Shoyo looks at his side and saw Kageyama keeping up to him. Shoyo frowns and increases his speed. "?!" Kageyama also increases his speed.

"GRRUUAAGGHH!!!" Now this turned into a race. "Huff...Huff...ugh..I-i....w...Huf...WIIN!!!" Shoyo does his victory dance.

"I'll...huff..urgh....hah..Win..huff..next time...huf..." Kageyama glares at him. "Pftt! Like you can! Hahahaha" Shoyo then walks to his classroom. Kageyama glares at his back until he went inside the building.

"Tch!..." Kageyama blushes when he remembered the sweating and panting Shoyo. He slaps himself. 'Frick....' He covers his face in embarrasement.

***

'What was that dream?? For the first time i'm thinking something else other than fighting.' Shoyo sweatdrops. "Shrimpy." 'Hmm....Where have i seen that guy before??' Shoyo frowns.

"Hoy shrimpy." 'Hmmm.....But why was he hugging me?? Do i know him?'
Tsukishima smacks Shoyo's head. "OWW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Shoyo looks at the guy who smacked him.

"Oh, finally you noticed me." Tsukishina crosses his arms. Shoyo looks at him with a confused face. Tsukishima raises his eyebrow. "I've been calling you for awhile. So i thought you were sleeping."

"EVEN IF I WAS ASLEEP DON'T SMACK ME IN THE HEAD! I'M ALREADY DUMB AND I DON'T WANT TO BE MORE DUMBER!" Shoyo shouts at him.

"Your already the dumbest human i've met." Tsukishima seats beside him. "Theres alot of people who are dumber than me ya know?!?!" Shoyo glares at the beanpole.

"Yeah? Then i can't wait to see your siblings." Tsukishima smirks. "I sometimes don't get you at all..." Shoyo rubs the bridge of his nose.

"Being mysterious is my specialty." Tsukishima rests his head on his palm. "Your not mysterious at all. The one who is mysterious is the guy that i'm playing with." Shoyo said.

Tsukishima looks at Shoyo with a surprised look. "Who?"
*Ring ring* Shoyo looks at the caller.
"This guy" Shoyo then shows him the unknown caller.

"What..." Tsukishima is concerned. Shoyo picks up the call. "Hello mysterious dude! When is the next game?!" Shoyo smiles excitedly.

'Later after dinner' The unknown caller said through the phone. "Shr--" Tsukishima then gets cut off by Shoyo covering his mouth. "Alrighty then! I hope your minions will satisfy my boredom." Shoyo smiles excitedly.