Part 2 (Continuation of Chap. 14)

"I think i'm inlove Iwa-chan..."

Oikawa started blushing really hardly.

"What.."

Iwaizumi widens his eyes in surprise, he never thought that THE Oikawa that loves flirting and only cares about his hair would ACTUALLY fall inlove. He couldn't believe it at all.

*WHISTLES*

"ALRIGHT HINATA!! YOUR AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!"

"Don't get too close to me Senpai, your sweat smells bad."

Shoyo goes back in position ignoring Tanaka. Tanaka silently cried inside. Tsukishima was snickering at his poor senpai.

"Nice spike Hinata!"

"Arigatou Daichi"

Daichi pats his head then went back to position. Kageyama was the one to serve this time.

"NICE SPIKE SHOYO!!!~"

"NICE ONE! GOOD LUCK KAGEYAMA!"

"ALRIGHT!"

Sugawara shouted at Shoyo, but Shoyo just pretends he didn't hear him. Kinoshita, and Yamaguchi shouted as well. Kageyama spins the ball and stops it. He throws, he runs, he jumps and BAM!! the jump serve barely gets recieved by the Libero.

"SORRY IT'S SHORT!"

"No problem!~"

Kindaichi brings the ball to Oikawa, and Oikawa gets ready to set it to Matsukawa. Just like time slowed down, he looks at Shoyo who was ready to block it.

'Ahhh....What a pretty beautiful face you have...'

Oikawa smiles widely. He then looks at Daichi, he stops smiling.

'That's the man that pet my Loves hair..'

He grinds his teeth in anger.

'I'll teach him a lesson.'

He smiles again, but more evily. He sets the ball to Matsukawa and he spikes it but Shoyo managed to block it. With his face.

"URGH!"

Shoyo falls down on his butt. His nose started bleeding.

"!!!"

"SHOYO!!"

"H-HINATA!"

"HINATA-KUN!"

"Hinata!"

"B-boke?!"

"Shrimp?.."

"HINATAA!!"

"Hinata-san!!"

"Hinata!!"

Everyone in the Karasuno team shouted at the same time. Matsukawa widened his eyes. All the Aoba Johsai members also widened they're eyes. Shoyo sweatdropped.

"Are you okay?!"

Daichi and Sugawara runs to Shoyo, Sugawara puts the towel on his nose.

"It ain't a big deal."

Shoyo stands up and walks to the bench he sits down.

"H-Hinata-kun..!"

Takeda sensei started waving his hands everywhere in panic. Matsukawa goes to Karasuno's side and jogs towards Shoyo.

"I'm so sorry about that!.."

He bows apolagetically, Shoyo groans.

"Like i said, it's no big deal. I've had worse, so don't worry."