Chapter 50 ~Thanks for being with me in my journey~END

(Long Chapter Ahead!)
——————————————————

Next week has passed and it was Nekoma's turn to visit Shoyo! Inuoka and Kenma was so eager to meet Shoyo again! They couldn't visit at the time but here they are now!

Kuroo greeted Shoyo with a chesire grin. And Kenma was smiling, it was a very rare moment..

Inuoka was his usual self as well as Lev and Yamamoto!

Yaku gave Shoyo a box of dark chocolates 'cause he knows he likes them.

"Is your injury completely healed now?" Asked Fukunaga

"Not yet, but almost. I think I'll be able to get out of here a few weeks later. But I don't really know 'cause it only depends on my old man..My old man is a worry wart and its very annoying...Even if he knows that I'm completely healed, he'll still make me stay in this place..."

Kuroo chuckled "Well, he cares about you a lot. I could see that"

"Yeahhh...I'm touched and all, but, it's really too annoying..." Shoyo sighed heavily..

"So, I heard that my Team and Date Tech are fighting against each other in the court again. Whats the result?"

"Karasuno won" Yaku answered.

"Heh, well obviously. Thats my Team ya know?" Shoyo smiled with pride.

Kuroo was very happy to see Shoyo so talkative lately.

"And I also heard from Futakuchi that Karasuno will be playing against Aoba Johsai today. I wonder who'll win...Kinda regretful 'cause I'm not able to play"

"Your still hurt." Kenma said.

"Yeahhh, I know that. But it wouldn't hurt to watch the match...But I doubt my old man would let me" Shoyo tsked and tsked.

"Then we'll go and see! After that we'll tell you!" Lev suggested.

"Well, sure if y'all want to. But I ain't forcing you all to go there."

"We don't really mind! If its for you then we're willing to do anything!" Inuoka confidently stated as he slapped his chest.

Shoyo raised his eyebrow "Oho?~ then how about you do me?"

Inuoka froze.....

Then he flushed bright red like the reindeers nose!

"U-uhm...W-well...Uh..I-I-If you wa—"

"I'm just joking."

"...Oh.." Inuoka was slightly disappointed...

Kuroo pushed Inuoka away then pointed at himself "Then how about I do you instead hm?~"

"I was just joking." Shoyo seriously said.

"Well thats disappointing.." Kuroo shook his head helplessly..

Yaku looked at the time and spoke "The match between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai is about to start. So it's best if we go there now. Don't want to be late now do we?"

"Yeah! Yeah! Hinata we'll see you later!" Lev waved bye bye.

"We'll come back and tell you about the results! Take care of yourself Hinata!" Inuoka smiled brightly then went out.

"Bye bye Hinata!!" Yamamoto shouted.

Fukunaga waved bye "See you soon Hinata."

"We'll go first now chibi-chan. Call the nurse if you need anything okay?" Kuroo smiled.

Shoyo rolled his eyes "I already know that."

"Shoyo." Kenma called out.

"Hn? Whats up Kenma?"