Extra 1

(Long extra chap ahead)
——————————————————

—SLAM!

—Whistles!

"HEY HEY HEYYYY!!!" Bokuto screamed loudly as everyone in the auditorium cheered.

Shoyo also cheered from the screen while he's doing paperwork as the new CEO of his Father's company.

Akaashi, the Secretary of Shoyo helplessly shook his head.

"You still have work to do Hinata-san."

Shoyo waved his hand "Let me just watch for a bit! Don't worry I'll continue the paperwork as I watch"

WOOOOOOOOHHH!!!

Sakusa's monster spin won a point for his team and everyone was excited! Atsumu raised his hand up high for a high five, but Sakusa made an expression and walked away from him..

Atsumu just shrugged and high fived himself.

Shoyo laughed "Kiyoomi is still the same as ever"

"Indeed" Akaashi agreed.

"Please continue your paperwork Hinata-san"

"You know...You don't have to call me so formally when we're alone Keiji-kun.." Shoyo propped his chin on his hand..

Akaashi stares at Shoyo for awhile then sighs helplessly..."Well, we're still at work."

Shoyo made a disappointed sound, but then he smiles slyly. He stood up from his seat and walked towards Akaashi, he then stopped when they are facing each other.

He grabs Akaashi's necktie and pulled him towards him. "So...I read this one manga were both main characters were doing the dirty in an office."

Akaashi raised an eyebrow "Your point is?"

Shoyo placed his hand on Akaashi's chest and started drawing circled with his finger "You know what I mean"

Akaashi stared at Shoyo for awhile then sighs, he took off his glasses as he placed both his hands on the table, trapping Shoyo between his arms.

He kisses Shoyo's cheek and whispered "The door is not locked you know.."

Shoyo circles his arms around Akaashi's neck and smiles "So? Isn't it more exciting this way? I'll just suppress my voice, easy peasy"

Akaashi was helpless, but....'Don't blame me if you can't hold in your moans.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah! Mr. Kageyama, Mr. Ushijima and Mr. Hoshiumi! Are you here for Mr. Hinata?" A worker asked enthusiastically.

Ushijima nodded "Yes."

"Well, right now he's in his office. So you guys can find Mr. Hinata there"

"Thanks" Hoshiumi said and the three guys walked towards the elevator and pressed the 11th floor.

"Shoyo hasn't been visiting us in awhile now." Kageyama broke the silence.

"Yes, he is very busy with his job, now that he is the CEO of his Father's company." Ushijima replied.

"We could still see him at our house though??? Did you forget?? We freakin' live together!" Hoshiumi can't help but say.

Kageyama went silent...."Oh yeah."

"But he has been working overnight." Ushijima stated.

Kageyama nodded "Yeah, and only Akaashi gets to see him everyday 'cause he's his secretary."