Chapter 27 ~System Deactivated~

***

"SHOOYOOOOOOO MY SONNN!!!! I'LL MISS YOU!!" Papa Alexander shouted with tears dripping from his eyes as he waves goodbye to his son at the entrance of their mansion along with Natsu who was also crying with Papa Alexander.

"Oh dear...." Mama Fuyumi sighs helplessly as she pats their heads.

"It's not like I'm not coming back here....Why are you guys being so dramatic???" Shoyo sweatdropped.

"YOU'LL BE ABSENT AT HOME FOR FOUR WEEKS! WHO WOULDN'T BE SAD ABOUT THIS?!?!" Natsu shouted.

"No need to be sad Natsu, I'll come back soon okay? See ya." Shoyo soften his gaze as he kisses his younger sisters forehead and walked away ignoring Papa Alexander's whining.

"WHY DID HE ONLY KISS NATSU??? SO UNFAIR WAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Papa Alexander cried.

"*sigh*.....Oh dear...." Mama Fuyumi sighs again as she touches her cheek.

---------

"Ah! Hinata-kun!! Good morning!!" Yamaguchi runs to Shoyo while waving his hand.

"Yeah." Shoyo nods.

"Your quite early today, hn? Could it be that your excited about our training camp?" Yamaguchi tilts his head as he asks Shoyo while walking.

"What?!— No! I-I'm not!" Shoyo shouted while he avoids eye contact at Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi smiles happily at Shoyo then nods.

"Sure sure!"

Tsukishima, who was watching their interaction clicked his tongue in annoyance. Yamaguchi turns his head towards his bestfriend and suddenly smirks in victory.

Tsukishima: ".....?!"

[I-i-i didn't k-k-know T-Tadashi Yamaguchi i-is l-l-like this....]

'Same for me..'

Tsukishima glares at his bestfriend and Yamaguchi just turned his head back to Shoyo and started a conversation, leaving Tsukishima just walking behind them.

'Tch.....This bastard...'

[D-don't m-m-m-mind h-host!!]

'Shut up.'

[(; = x =)......]

After awhile they finally arrived at school and they went to the clubroom to change.

"Oh!! Good morning Yamaguchi, Tsukki! And also my cute kouhai!!" Tanaka greeted while he puts on a T shirt.

"Good morning senpai!" Yamaguchi also greeted and went to his locker.

"Yeah." Shoyo nods his head and goes to his locker, also Dinoshima.

"Are you guys excited for our training camp?!?! 'Cause I am!!"

"Yep! Very excited!" Yamaguchi happily said.

"I guess so." Shoyo scratches his head and puts down his bags.

"Meh" Tsukishima shrugs.

"Hello guys! Good morning!" Sugawara waves hello as he goes inside with Ennoshita who is also greeting them.

"Good morning Suga-san!"

"Good morning Suga-senpai!"

"Good mornin'.."