Extra 2

(Long Chapter Ahead!)
——————————————————

"Shou-babe!~ good morning! Hows your sleep?" Asked Atsumu who still has his bed hair.

Shoyo ruffles Atsumu's hair then kissed him on the cheek "It was nice."

"What do you want for breakfast?" Asked Akaashi.

"Hm, just something simple."

Akaashi nodded and went to the kitchen where Matsukawa, Komori and Shirabu is at. Making breakfast for the other guys.

Shoyo sat down on the dining table and he was asked how his morning was by Semi.

"Its peaceful. I didn't have to wake up to paperwork infront of me."

Iwaizumi and Daichi chuckled.

"Right now you can rest. So, what are you gonna do today?" Iwaizumi asked.

Shoyo hummed "Well, I'm planning on taking you guys out on a date."

"A date??? Where to?" Inuoka barged in the conversation with his Kat.

Shoyo patted Kat's head and replied to Inuoka "Somewehere fun. I'll just let the Takimoto triplets arrange it for me."

"Shouldn't us the husbands take out the wife for a date? Why is it the other way around..?" Daichi can't help but say..

"Cause I have the money." Shoyo simply said.

The guys went silent....

"But we also have a decent amount of money.." Semi who just heard what they were talking about said..

"Kenma-san is rich" Inuoka said.

"Ushijima-san is also rich." Semi nodded.

Komori peeked out from the door frame and exclaimed "Sakusa too!"

Shoyo slammed his hand on the table "I'm the richest here!"

"Y'all should just listen to our wife..." Terushima said with a yawn cuz he just woke up.

"Yeah! What he said! Listen to me!"

Daichi: "Yes wife.."

Iwaizumi: "Okay."

Inuoka: "I always listen to Shoyo!"

Semi nodded in agreement.

"Good morning everyone!~ oya?? Whats the matter?" Tendou looked at everyone.

Shoyo crossed his arms with a huff! "Nothing, anyways. Y'all should just listen to me like Yuuji said."

"We understand wife." Semi nodded his mouth twitching.

Shoyo "hmphed!" As his chin raised up.

Ushijima, and Aone who was has just woken up and finished freshening up said their good mornings to everyone.

"Breakfast is finished!" Shirabu shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh goodie!~" Tendou happily hummed~.

Shoyo looked around and found that some of his lovers ain't here yet.

"Are they not awake yet?"

Iwaizumi nodded a yes while putting his breakfast on his plate. "Yeah, they got home late last night so its expected for them to wake up late. And the others had to work early."

While in the background...

"Hey Samu! Ya stole my bacon!"

"I got it first."