Chapter 26 ~Mission to Protect Shoyo!~

(Owner of the pic up there is @Fzou_pan from twitter!)

------

'Is it bad to like multiple people???' Shoyo thought as he looks at his own reflection on the mirror.

He groans and splashes his face with sink water. Shoyo then started nervously walking towards the gym.

He doesn't wanna deal with them yet....He ain't ready lol.

Shoyo finally arrives and peaks through the gym doors. But of course he got noticed soon right after.

"SHOYOOOOO!!!"

"Shoyo-chan!!~"

"Hinata-kun!"

"Boke Hinata Boke!"

"Shrimp."

"Hinata"

Shoyo sweatdropped as he walks inside the gym while pretending the earlier scene didn't happen at all.

"Yo." Shoyo cooly replied to them.

"Boke Hinata Boke! Spike my sets now!"

"Alright alright" He rolls his eyes and went towards Kageyama.

*Gym door opens sound effects*

"Hello everyone." Kiyoko greeted. (Manju: KIYOOKOOOO!! ITS BEEN AWHILE!)

"Ah hello Shimizu" Daichi waves his hand.

"KIYOKO-SANNN!!!"

"KIYOKO-SANNNNNN!!!"

"ME AND NOYA BRO LIKES HINATA NOW! SO DON'T BE JEALOUS KIYOKO-SAN OKAY?!" Tanaka shouted.

"ME AND TANAKA BRO LIKES YOU AS A FRIEND NOW KIYOKO-SAN! BECAUSE WE DON'T WANNA CHEAT ON SHOYO" Nishinoya explained.

'We're not even dating.....' Shoyo thought as he spikes the ball.

"That's alright, I'm not jealous at all." Kiyoko said then brought someone inside the gym.

Tanaka and Nishinoya: 😢 😢

"Oh? Who's that Kiyoko?" Sugawara asks as he looks at the blonde girl.

"This is Hitoka Yachi, and she said that she wants to join the Volleyball Club." Kiyoko smiles as she holds the blushing girls hand.

"Oh?....Ohhh! Welcome to the team then Yachi!" Daichi smiles welcomely.

"Th-th-thank you!!....I-I-I'll do m-my best!" Yachi bows multiple times.

"Oh? It's you again?" Shoyo looks at Yachi with raised eyebrow.

"Oh!! Hello Hinata-kun!" Yachi smiles softly at Shoyo and Shoyo just waves his hand hi and continues spiking the ball.

"Hn?..." Sugawara looks at the two people's interaction in alert.

"Well then Hitoka-chan....I'll tell you what the managers have to do, so let's sit on the bench okay?" Kiyoko said as she leads Yachi to a nearby bench and they started talking.

"Did you see that Tsukki??" Yamaguchi looks at Yachi in high alert.

"Of course, do you think I don't have eyes?"

"Gomen Tsukki!"

"Is she another rival??.." Kinoshita whispers to Yamaguchi.

"I'm not sure......She doesn't seem to have a system like us.."

"She's also not in the candidates list." Tsukishima said.

"Candidates list???" Yamguchi and Kinoshita looks at Tsukishima curiously.