Chapter 24 ~The maid outfit~

***
Shoyo's POV

Atsumu has been bugging me about the maid outfit punishment thingy....'Cause i still haven't sent him a picture...

WELL IT AIN'T MY FAULT THAT I DON'T HAVE A MAID OUTFIT IN MY CLOSET!

He told me I should buy one.....

WHY WOULD A GUY LIKE ME BUY A MAID OUTFIT?!?! IT WOULD LOOK LIKE I'M SOME KIND OF GUY WHO ARE INTO THOSE KIND OF STUFF!

But.....Right now I'm in a mall and infront of a store that sells maid outfits...........

GOSH DARN IT!! I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT NATSU WITH ME SO IT WOULDN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S WEIRD!!!

I cried without tears actually falling out.

Okay! Time to man up Shoyo! MAN THE FUCK UP!

I smack my chest and stood tall infront of this......Store.

"Time to do this..." I mumbled to myself and went inside the store with a straight face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's POV

"Hey....Isn't that Hinata-kun?" Yamaguchi points at Shoyo who is standing infront of a store.

"Yeah, so? What of it?" Tsukishima raises his eyebrow.

"We should go say hello!" Yamaguchi said happily.

"Ugh....Don't want to." Saltyshima rolls his eyes.

"Then I'll just go by myself then!" Yamaguchi nods and went after Shoyo who just walked inside the store.

"Oi!.........Tch!" Tsukishima also follows Yamaguchi to the store.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Welcome sir!" A female worker greeted with a business smile.

"Yeah."

Said Shoyo with an indifference look, but his mind was filled with panic cuz he don't know what to do.

"Uhh...I'd like to..Uh, hmm.....Buy a maid outfit...NOT FOR ME THO! IT'S FOR A FRIEND 'CAUSE FOR SOME REASON SHE NEEDS IT!"

Shoyo exclaimed while sweating bullets. The worker seems to get the guy, she doesn't want him to feel embarrassed so she just nods and looks for a maid outfit that has the same size as Shoyo and also perfect for Shoyo uwu.

'Hmph! This doesn't seem too hard!'

Shoyo thought while proudly praising himself for keeping a straight face. After a while the worker gets back with two maid outfits.

"You can try it on at the fitting room sir and see what looks you the best" said the worker.

"...IT'S NOT FOR ME!....BUT I'LL TRY IT 'CAUSE ME AND THAT FRIEND OF MINE HAS THE SAME SIZE!"

Shoyo grabs the two maid outfits in embarrassment then he goes inside the fitting room.

*Glass door opening and closing*

"Ah! Hello sirs! Welcome!" The female worker greeted the two costumers with a business smile.

"This is a maid outfits store....Why would Hinata-kun come here??" Yamaguchi questions while looking around the place.

"...Don't tell me the shrimp is into those kind of stuff....." Tsukishima scrunches his nose up.

"If he is then.....I'll...Support him!" Yamaguchi nods his head awkwardly.

Shoyo then went out of the changing room to get the workers opinion.

"...So...Pretend that I'm my friend....Will it look good on her??" Shoyo spun around to let the worker see.