Chapter 18 ~Fight 5~

***

No one's POV

Everyone is in position and ready to play. While Sugawara and the others are on the bench watching the Karasuno Neighbor Association team v.s. Shoyo, Tsukishima, Asahi, Daichi, Nishinoya and Kageyama.

*WHISTLES*

The guy with yellow hair serves and Nishinoya recieves it bringing it to Kageyama. Kageyama's brain started to think fastly.

'Who am i gonna set to?'

He looks at Asahi, Daichi, And Shoyo. Kageyama stops his gaze at Shoyo, who is looking at him with eyes saying...

"Give it to me"

Kageyama had chills down his spine. He then sets it to Shoyo who spikes it with brute force.

"FUCCK YOUUUU!!!"

*BAM!*

The neighbor association team looks at the dent floor with wide eyes. Coach Ukai also widen his eyes.

'Who the hell is this monster...'

Shoyo looks at them with an expression saying..

"You can't beat me, i'm the king of everything."

Everyone sweatdropped. Asahi looks at Shoyo with mouth wide open.

'W-wow...'

"SHOOYYYOO!!! WHAT WAS THAT?! THAT WAS SO COOL!!!"

Nishinoya shouts at Shoyo with admiration, making Shoyo bashfully look away.

"Hmph! Of course it was cool! Because i'm the one who spiked it!!"

Shoyo crosses his arms with a huff. Nishinoya continues to shower Shoyo with lots of compliments.

"That was amazing shrimpy.."

Coach Ukai said to Shoyo who looks away bashfully.

"Hmph!! Of course it was!"

***

"Yosh!! Everyone! Start cleaning up now!"

"Ossuuuu!!!"

Shoyo picks up volleyballs that is scattered around the floor with his usual indifference look.

Yamaguchi, Kinoshita, and Narita is wiping the floor with that mop thingy. (dunmo whats it called)

Kageyama and Sugawara is taking down the net. Nishinoya puts all the balls back in the storeroom with Ennoshita and Daichi.

Asahi and Tsukishima helps Shoyo picking up all the volleyballs. Shoyo stands up from crouching and looks out at the dark outside.

"............"

"What the hell are you looking at Shrimpy?"

Shoyo looks up at Tsukishima who is raising his eyebrow. Shoyo shakes his head.

"Naaahhh it's nothing"

Shoyo runs back and picks up another volleyball. Tsukishima looks at Shoyo with a confused expression.

He looks out at the dark outside with a question mark on his head. He shrugs and goes back to picking volleyballs.

----

"Alright! Everyone? Why don't we go buy some meatbuns yeah? My treat!"

Daichi said to his teammates with a smile.

"Alrightt!!!!"

Tanaka celebrated while Shoyo is looking at his phone while ignoring them.

"Hinata-kun..?"