Chapter 30 ~The God's plan~

(Manju: I've lost interest in this book, but I'm still gonna continue it and see where it goes...I could probably learn from this, and improve my story making skills uwu)

----

"Hn? Shoyo-chan is sleeping right now?" Sugawara asked as he glances at Shoyo's room.

"Yeah." Nodded Ennoshita.

"What happened?.." Asked Asahi as he turns to look at them.

"Eh....Well......uh..." Ennoshita started sweating and looks at Daichi who was also sweating.

"Kuuro happened." Kageyama said without thinking.

"HUH???!! WHAT?!" Sugawara shouted and stood up from the couch.

"S-Suga calm down......Kuuro didn't do anything to Hinata......Well.....That's what we assumed.." Said Daichi while trying to calm the angry Sugawara.

"W-we could just ask Hinata when h-he wakes up.." said Asahi while nervously looking at Sugawara.

Yamaguchi: "Good Idea!"

"That rooster head better did not do anything to the shrimp.." said Tsukishima as he lowers his book down while glancing at them.

"The salt is worried?" Kageyama raises his eyebrow.

"What? Of course I'm worried, 'cause the shrimp is gonna be my future wife." Tsukishima smirks.

"Stop dreaming." Kageyama clicked his tongue.

"What? Scared that I'm gonna claim him?" Tsukishima snickers.

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!"

"Alright alright! Everyone, lets just all calm down okay? Sit down Kageyama and Sugawara." Said Daichi with a stern look, while the two obeyed and sat down.

"*sigh*.........Let's change the subject.."

"Alright so......About the system..." Ennoshita said seriously and the others also turned serious.

"Our systems seems to be deactivated, though I don't know why and how." Ennoshita finished.

"Our systems were just doing great earlier! Until I recieved a 'System Deactivated by Unknown'" Yamaguchi said, the others also nodded at his statement.

"Same for me too, whose Unknown tho?....I didn't even think that it would be possible for our systems to be deactivated unless if the systems wanted to.." Sugawara said.

"Is it like one of those hackers? But different?" Asahi thought about it.

"But no other humans can see the windows.....Unless if they are part of Hinata's likes or just one of the systems." Said Daichi with furrowed brows.

"Is it even possible to hack the systems??" Kageyama asks, the others were silent for awhile and shook their heads.

"Earlier....The system said, that guy was a glitch.." said Ennoshita while facing Daichi, Daichi remembered and nodded.

"That guy? Who's that guy?" Asked Sugawara with raised eyebrows.

"Hnn....I think his name was Atsumu Miya....From Inarizaki High, and he seems to know Hinata-kun a long time ago." Ennoshita answered.

Tsukishima raises his eyebrow as he thought about it.

And their conversation was interrupted by a rustling inside Shoyo's room.

"We should continue this conversation when everyone that has a system like us are here.." whispered Ennoshita as they nodded their heads in agreement.