Chapter-57♥️😈

They Both Reached To there destination and Shehnaaz was Unaware that where they are Until the Slidder went down and The Cold Air Hit her face.

Shehnaaz Look around happily and Jump Like A Kid Looking here and There and Sidharth was just Admiring her like a baby.

Sid- We Are in Levi, Finland Baby.

Shehnaaz has Seen Some of The vacation vidoe and Blogs And Here Happiness was on top of the sky.

They Went Down and Soon Sidharth made her sit Inside the car and sat beside her.

She was Admiring the whole View and sid was enjoying seeing his love.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soon The Car Stop At There Destination and Shehnaaz eyes poped out .

She Screamed and Ran out of car and Sid was shouting her to stop and stop but She was in no mood to listen.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Last One Was There Part which was Absolutely silent and Feels like no one is there.

Sid Purposes did this to Make her happy and to make love making her moan loud.

They both Enter Inside and Sid Just picked her up in his arms and made his way towards there room.

Shehnaaz was Shocked But Blush when he Hover over her making her lay under him.

Sid- Baby Tum Na Meri baatein nahi sunti.

He said in Husky Voice and bite her earlobe.

Sid- Let's Start our romantic vacation baby.

With that he wink at her.

She push him and rushed towards there luggage.

Shehnaaz- Nahi Na Baby Phele merko tayaar hone de kapde dekh mere.

Sid Smirk and lay on there bed scrolling his phone.

He wrote everyone not to disturb him for few days.

To which Rohan cheesly send few romantic songs and Some advice making sid frown.

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें