CHAPTER-27😈❤

(IGNORE MY MISTAKES IF ANY BECAUSE I AM NOT IN MOOD To WRITE TODAY SO SORRY AND NO EXTRA PART BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON)

Shehnaaz's POV:

I Woke up when sun raise hit my sweet face And I was Feeling very low today.

I Sat on my bed removing the Quilt and Stretch my arms in air and felt Someone Starting at me.

I felt Something weird and Look at the way where I felt Someones Presence and immediately shut my eyes close

"Siyappaa"

POV End.

She open her eyes only to see dark Eyes Already staring at her. Sidharth Didn't slept The whole night.

His Eyes were red and dark in Anger He Took slow steps toward her and for her it was damn dangerous.

His Emotional Face and  Intense gaze made her gulp hard and look everywhere Except him.

He Stood Dangerous close to her and sat near her Making her gasp.

Sidharth fist were clench in a fist...Only he knows how much he is going Through.

How much he is controlling not to Scare her...not to punish her...not to shout at her...not to Shout on her ...Only He Know.

He was seething in anger and She was trying her best to Meet her Eyes with his eyes which was splitting anger.

Sidharth: Look at me( in a Stern Voice)

The very next moment They had a intense eyes lock...His eyes were speaking his insecurities towards her and her Eyes were trying to get all his worries just by reading his eyes.

He Groan in Frustration Not controlling himself more he hover over her.

Her Breath Hitched and Body went numb because she was under him and under his control.

Shehnaaz wiggle Her body to get out of his hold and Only He Know how was he Controlling his anger and Just pull her wrist and pin her hand above her head.

Sidharth: Don't Shehnaaz Otherwise I Also Don't Know How will this thing end up so Don't.

Shehnaaz went numb on his Loud tone and Sidharth cursed himself after seeing few drops of tear forming in her eyes.

Dugging his face in her neck He Inhaled his Peace his drug his Obsession her Scent.

Sidharth nuzzle His nose on her neck to divert her Mind from crying and ue succeed When she throw her head.

She throw her head on right side giving him full access to cherish her Milky skin to nibble his nose...to kiss her neck...to bite her neck.

Sidharth: Kyu Kiya Tumne Asa Mera bacha.

Shehnaaz Don't know what was he Talking about and try to made him get up From her.

But Like a Kid He didn't let her go and dug his face more on her neck.

Sidharth: Kyu Kiya Bolo na.

Who ever Thought that Ruthless mafia will behave like a kid and ask her too Tell why he hide his Chocolate.

Shehnaaz was Shocked because she Don't Know anything and plus he was behaving different.

Sidharth took his Face out of her neck and Bite Her jaw line Harshly making her hissed in pain.

Sidharth : Why You Lied To Me Han Why.

Damnnnn Ruthless Billionaire is back and Shehnaaz Nodded in no in Lose of words.

Sidharth: Did That guy really just ask you for Dance.

His words made her widen her eyes on him and He Kiss her jawline softly.

Shehnaaz: Wohh meinn nee wohh....

Sidharth: Do You trust me?

Sidharth cut her off and His question was Quite straight and He look deep in her eyes finding the Answer in her Eyes.

Shehnaaz: Yes.

Without Wasting any Second she Accepted The Fact that she trust him more than herself.

Sidharth smile and kiss her Forehead only she know who to calm him.

Sidharth: Bass aagr mujhe baat nahi karni tum tayar ho aur neeche aa jao.

Shehnaaz Nodded in yes and Sidharth got up from her Leaving her Wrist and she ran Towards the Washroom.

Sidharth Chuckled on her who was Running like a Baby Ignoring everything he went to change his Clothes.

He was pretty sure that she  trust him which was Quite Visible on her eyes and face.

He Quickly got realy in red tee and Denim pants and Shehnaaz wore a blue tee and white jeans.

He mad his way down and saw Rohan engrossed in his Phone Nd Varun Eating lika a baby anf Alex busy in his Juice.

Chuckling seeing rohan blush like a teen boy he went near his ears.

"GET FREE AND CALL ME BABY"

Rohan Blushed and said:

I am free for you for 24 houuuuu....

His words died when he say Sidharth Leaning on back of him Nd Placed down his hand on her shoulder.

Shehnaaz came down and saw Sidharth frowning look at him.

Sidharth: Yes U are free I Got to know.

(AUTHOR: Romance ke beech mein aya Huh)

Sidharth look away and jerk his hand away when he sensed her presence ohh sorry smelled her Patience.

They Breakfast was Quite Silent Because No one was in mood to say anything or to react on anything.

All went good when Finally Shehnaaz got up with her bag and was About to go When Sidharth caught her wrist.

He pull her own his lap and his nose was touching hers Dude That's seriously close han.

Sidharth: U Will Not go College Until My permission.

Her world Stop like who the hell he is to tell her she will go and That's Final.

PROMO:
Finding hints about villain and Shehnaaz as Detective.

Will Shehnaaz be Able to find who is The Real Sidharth Oberoi?
.
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENTS PLZ AND DO VOTE GUYS🥀❤🥀❤
Follow Me Only Few left for 700🌍❤

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें