CHAPTER-17😈❤

Sidharth's POV:

How Dare The Ugly Moreon Touch My Girl How Can He Do That and WTF Is She wearing.

My Nervers Were popping out when she came and Hug Me And Started Sobbing Badly.

I Clench my Fist and Didn't Reciprocate The Hug Because My Anger was Killing Me.

I Swear My intense Gaze on Him Was Making Him Pee in His pants and I Encircle My Hand around her neck.

Giving a Look to My Men I Broke The Hug and Look at her Puffy Eyes and Cute Pink Lips.

I Rub My Finger of Her Eyelids and She Close her Eyes in Response.

POV ENDS.

Sidharth: Go and Change Now

His tone was cold and was more Scaring just Nodding in Yes she ran inside and He Took steps Towards him.

That Bastard Was Shivering in Fear And Look Here and There Except Him.

Reaching Near him...Sidharth Kept His Hand on His shoulder And Squeeze It Harshly.

Sidharth: I Swear I am Here With My Clients and Really Don't Want to Create a Scene on Her Work Place Otherwise I swear.

Long Pause Making him flinch and He Harshly Squeeze His Shoulder and Continue.

" U Would Have Been Dead Till Now"

He Smirk Seeing Him Shivering in fear and sweat beads flowing from his Forehead.

Sidharth bent near his ears making Him More Scare and spoke Near his Ear.

Sidharth-" Black Eagle"

That was enough To Make that Man Run From There and Sidharth Look at His men and They Give him a Quick nod.

(DHUM TANAAA NAA SUSPENSE🤣)

Running his rough hand on his Soft silky hair he took a deep long Breath.

Walking back towards his Client He Saw Shehnaaz Coming Looking Down and Sidharth Can Clearly See That She Has cried a lot.

Gesturing Her too Come Near Her She came Shivering Seeing Unwanted gaze on her.

Offering her his hand and She took it and He Immediately pull Her a Gave Her a Cute Kiss on Forehead.

His Bold Action Make All Gasp And She Smile Feeling secure.

Sidharth: Relax Baby

Slow And In A Husky Voice Making her nod and He Made her sit beside him.

She was Looking down constantly Playing with her baby Fingers getting bore and Suddenly Giggle.

Sidharth Raise his Eyebrow in Questioning Manner and Shehnaaz instantly keep her palm on her Mouth.

Sidharth Got Confuse But Shrugged the Thoughts away and started talking to them.

Shehnaaz saw 3 idiot's Struggle To See what's happening inside By Mirror😂.

There face were Almost stick to mirror making them look Hilarious and That Was Funny When Varun open his mouth seeing Milkshake on there table.

Shehnaaz again Giggle Softly making him groan and look at her and then where she was seeing.

Sidharth: Holly shit (he mumer)

He saw 3 Idiot's Standing on A Row and Peeping Inside look like snail That get stick to Mirror.

Sidharth give a Deadly Glare to Her and She made a baby face and Got Up Excusing Himself.

Sidharth mad his way out and saw them still Sticking the Mirror and Went behind them.

Sidharth: Excuse me.

All Together: U are Excused .

Sidharth clench his fist to Control his anger and look took a deep breath.

Sidharth: Have u Guys See My Metallic Brown Gun?

He Ask them smirking and they Turn there back at the same Moment making him smirk more.

All Together: Hey Boss hahah Hey

Sidharth Nodded and Took a Step ahead and They were now gone.

Sidharth: I SWear I Won't Take Time To Kick ur Pretty Ass Right Now.

He shouted and They Sidharth Saw Shehnaaz sitting alone and turn his back Towards them.

Sidharth: Ask Vicky About A Guy And U know What U Guys have to do.

3 Idiots=Han Hmm yes Boss

Sidharth walk Inside and Made Shehnaaz get up holding her hand and Took a Leave.

As They Sat in there car Sidharth Close the curtains between them and Driver.

He was being Restless Because The Thoughts were Roaming in his mind how can that Bastard touch her.

Shehnaaz look at him with Corner of her eyes and saw him Already Staring at Her.

She instantly Look outside and Sidharth Lean his back on the seat.

He Softly Held her wrist and Made her look at him and Pull her Towards him and She landed on his chest.

Encircling his hand Around her waist he made her sit on his lap which made her close her eyes.

Sidharth: Open Your Eyes.

Shehnaaz Look at Him with Innocent eyes and Sidharth instantly dug his face on her neck and She Gasp When his nose touch her neck.

Sidharth was Softly Rubbing her wrist in Thought of Removing his touch and Was Showering Wet kisses on her neck

While Rubbing her wrist he Didn't know when his hand move Towards her tight and Started Rubbing it.

Shehnaaz's Breathing Hitched the Moment his hand rub her tights over the fabric and Try To Push him a bit.

Sidharth her waist tight and Started rubbing her thighs more.

Sidharth: Working is Good Baby But

Kissing her neck for last time he came out of her neck still rubbing her thighs.

Sidharth: Such Dresses I Literally Can't Afford You To Wear.

She was Breathing Heavily when ge started drawing patterns on Her Tights.

Sidharth: I Am Clear Baby

Shehnaaz: Haa aaa ann(Fumbling)

Sidharth left her thighs and Made her rest her head on his chest and He Felt something Different.

Sidharth's Thought:

" Is This Love Or Just My Obsession"

Promo:
U will Get Hint about Black Eagle and Will Shehnaaz fall in Love With this Ruthless Businessman Or Maybe a Dangerous Mafia 😈❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do Comment Plzzz Plz Hehehe Vote Bhi Kar Hi Dena 🥺❤️🤣😂❤️❤️

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें