Chapter-6😈❤

POSTER BY INSTAGRAM HANDLE: @Sidnaaz_life1

Sidharth hate When Someone Go Leaving such Topics in Between But she is So Delicate And Soft that He Can't Do Anything.

Shrugging All Thoughts Away Sidharth Made His Way Towards 3 Idiots Who were giving them look.

Sidharth : Do Give My Such Looks and Better Keep a Eye on her.

Sidharth give them a dead Glare and They All Looked away Knowing There Boss Moves.

He Wore His sunglasses Back and Adjusted his coat and Went to Sit on His Car But All took a Glance over the bench they sat just few mins Ago.

Shehnaaz ran and Took her things and Straight away went to her room.She Don't want any To Face More Problems Now.

She Throw herself on bed and Started crying and cursing herself again.

Suddenly She remember His Face She Don't Know Why She Felt a Bit Special and Was lost in His Thoughts.

Shehnaaz's POV :

He was so Handsome and Perfect.He was Looking dapper in His Professional suit.

But who was he I didn't Even Ask his name Maybe some professor or maybe some trusty.

He calm me down...And why He Said That He is Always there with me Who is He.

Uffoo Shehnaaz Naam toh Puch leti Tuh Bhi naah Idiot Hai...Paar Sab Merko Hurt Karte Hai Sab Fayda Uthate Hai Please Bhagwan Jii Kuch Karo Naa.

POV End.

She was so Tired and Today was Her off Day So She Slept Without Thinking more.

On The Other Hand Sidharth was Damn Irritated Why She ran away Didn't she Like me.

Sidharth was Continuously walking in his garden and Running his hand through his hairs but Yet No Answer came in his mind.

What the Hell is Making her fear me so much and Who the Hell Gave Her a Love bite over mine.

I Swear I Will Bury Him Alive Just Wait and Watch She is Mine And Only Mine.

With These Kind of Thoughts He went to His room and Slept Thinking about Her and Her Scent.

Shehnaaz was Continuously Finding Her Red kurti But she was not Getting it And It was The Day She Need to meet the Dean of the college

She Finally find it out and Went to Change. Today was the hectic day for her and She Was Thinking about it.

Sidharth woke up with a heavy head and Went to change himself knowing That He will Get All His answers today by hook or by crook.

He went down in His white shirt and Balck Pants with coat in his hand.

Sidharth:Ahh not Again.

Rohan: Tuhne Kiya

Alex: Tuhne Kiya

And varun was busy watching there Fight Eating his bread and peanut butter.

Sidharth hit varun's head who was Gulping his Bread and Almost chocked his food making Him Chuckle.

Rohan: Tuhne Piya mera Shake

Alex: Naam nhi Likha Tha tera.

Sidharth: One More word and U Both will spend your whole Day in Cleansing Basement.

Sidharth said these word Eating his sandwiches and They Both look each other with horrified look and then on varun who was eating but didn't inform them about his arrival.

The both gave him a fake smile to Which he smirk and Hit Varun on His Legs.

Varun: Ahhhh

Sidharth shook his head in Disbelief what he will do of these three.

Shehnaaz was Playing with her kurti and Was Looking here and There Because she was Sitting outside of Dean's Chamber.

Girl: Teacher is calling u near swimming pool area.

Shehnaaz Nodded and Went to swimming pool area to meet her teacher.

Shehnaaz was Looking here and there when Someone held her by her waist and She Gasped.

Veer: U Look Hot Baby.

Shehnaaz was Damn Scared Because She hate when veer is Around her and Started wiggling.

Shehnaaz: Leave meee

Veer: Why Baby U Want someone else to hold you.

Shehnaaz was Feeling Disgusting that what he thinks of himself and Pushed him with all her strength.

Veer Blood Boiled the Moment she pushed her and Started Walking Towards her with Anger and she Started stepping back.

Sidharth on the Other hand was sure either to ask her what is her problem or to get her with him.

Sidharth Smirked Thinking how he Didn't let anyone to touch the car in which Shehnaaz sat and went to home.

He Didn't Even Change Last night because her fragrance was completing him.

He Finally Reached the College and gald he Informed the Dean to Open the Back Gate Because From the Front Gate Everyone Gather Him Like They will Eat him up.

Shehnaaz was Stepping back and Veer was Smirking and coming near her and Finally she came on the edge and Veer pushed her in the poll and Shehnaaz fell down.

Veer: Punishment for Pushing me Sweetheart.

And He ran from there leaving a helpless Shehnaaz in the poll But She Came out after so many efforts and Started crying.

She was Feeling very discomfortable in Wet Clothes and Ran Towards the Corridors covering her with her hands.

Sidharth Faced a Bit Crowd in the Corridors but saw Shehnaaz All Drench Running and Suddenly she slipped on the floor.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz( He Shouted)

Shehnaaz saw Him and Her teary eyes made his heart miss a beat again and He Ran Towards him.

Sidharth: Get up (He forward His Hand to Her to let her get up)

Shehnaaz got up and Started Shivering and Sidharth blood Boiled the Moment He Saw her curves visible and Her all drench.

He Quickly Took His Coat Off and made Her Wear that.She Didn't Deny her Because she needed that.

Sidharth: Who Did This(He Shouted)

All his men was Scared by the range of his Voice and Seeing him Shivering in anger.

Shehnaaz was taken aback of his harsh tone and Took a Step Back but He Snaked his arms around her waist and Pulled her Towards him.

Sidharth: Don't Move And Tell me who Did This.(still loud)

His Eyes were red...His aura was speaking Dominance and She gave and Finally Said.

Shehnaaz: Vvvvvvv Wohhh

Sidharth: Speak Before I Lose My control.

Shehnaaz: Veerrrrr

Sidharth eyes was all red and his grip on her waist became tight Nd His nerves started popping.

PROMO:

JISKA TUMHE THA INTAZAR WOH GHADDI AAGAYI AAGAYI AAGAYI🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 HAI🌈🌈

Do Comment and Vote For Next Update❤❤❤😈😈😈

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें