Chapter-8😈❤

"Amma mein Phir Late hogayi"

Shehnaaz Jumped From Her Bed and Ran Towards the Washroom.

Shehnaaz's POV:

"What the Fuck is This" I Shouted as I saw Few Marks in the Crook of neck.

I Blushed Because His Face Came Right Infront of My Eyes.He looks so Handsome and He Just Kissed me on my neck and maybe when i was Lost he bite me on My neck.

I Blushed on Our Closeness yesterday and Hit my Head For not asking his name.

Siyapaa Shehnaaz ab naam pata karna hoga lekin woh ase kyu baat krte hai jase mujhe jante ho. Kon Hai Yaar yeh.

I Shrugged the thoughts away and Took a Nice hot bath and Wore Yellow Short kurti and It was Sleeveless with denim Jeans.

POV ENDS.

Sidharth was busy Eating his breakfast glaring at 3 idiots.

All Three were lost in watching Doremon on Rohan's phone. Sidharth Love There Cute Antics But Hate when they ignore him.

Sidharth got up Quietly and Went near 3 Idiots.

Rohan: Doremon Blue kyu hai

Alex: Yeh Shizuka cute hai

Varun: Doracakes Yaha mile ga kya

Sidharth: What About Running on Pin Floor?

All started Shivering and Look up to find Sidharth Glaring At Them.All Stood up and and Sidharth Took a step back.

Sidharth: In The Car In 5 minutes.

And Walked away adjusting his tie and They All Wipe there tears off and ran behind him.

Sidharth's POV:

I was Unable to Sleep this girl is making my life hard damn hard how the fuck i will wait.

Ahhh I don't care what ever the fuck she thinks about me but i will get him in my home in 1 week.

If She came by her will Good for Her If Not Then I Can't wait.My Nights are so terrible without her smell.

I Will Keep Her so damn close to me that She Can't Even move Without my Permission.

POV END.

Shehnaaz was busy writing some notes and was sipping her Coffee in canteen. She Took her head out of the books and look around to find no one.

Few minutes back the whole canteen was chirping and noise now pin Drop silence Fuck How is this possible.

She Stood Up Only to be pulled back and hit by a hard chest. She clutched her eyes shut and Dare not to Open it.

Sidharth: Open Your Eyes Love.

He Inhale her Scent by rubbing his nose on her Sleeveless arms making her breath Hitched.

Sidharth: Open Ur Eyes now(authoritative tone)

Shehnaaz open her eyes in a Second only to meet with dark brown eyes and Clutch her kurti that what will he do.

Sidharth : Hello Baby

Shehnaaz: Haaaa mm oo Hello.

Sidharth traces his forefinger on her arm from shoulder to wrist making jer shiver.

He Pull her by her waist and Nibble his nose on her ears and Said in a Husky voice.

Sidharth: Don't U Have Full Clothes.

Shehnaaz lose all her sense when his palm started rubbing her arms up and down up and down.

Sidharth: I Hate When Someone eye what's mine.

Shehnaaz Didn't reacted and Sidharth groan and bite her earlobe making her hissed in pain.

Sidharth: Answer Me Will U Wear these again?

Shehnaaz Nodded in no and Sidharth put his chin on her head and Encircle both his hands on her back as hug.

Shehnaaz hands automatically wrapped around him and Hugged him Tightly making him smirk.

Sidharth: Come Let's Sit

Sidharth as a Gentleman Broke the hug and made her sit on her seat back and sat beside him.

Shehnaaz hands was Shivering and Sidharth noticed it and holded her hand and she look at at Her with widden eyes.

Sidharth: Relax I won't eat you

Shehnaaz: hmmm

Sidharth order coffee and cupcakes for them and she look around and giggle seeing Looking at him.

Sidharth: Am I Looking Like A Clown

Shehnaaz Nodded in no and Sidharth raised his Eyebrow in a questioning manner.

Sidharth: Then

Shehnaaz : Wohoo mm aapke Peeche...

Sidharth turn his face at his back and Groan seeing three Idiots playing stone paper scissors and Shehnaaz Chuckled again.

Sidharth: Mmm Tell Me How are u Now?

Shehnaaz Didn't say anything Because she was Feeling nervous.

Shehnaaz: Mmmm Ek Baat puchuuu

Sidharth Nodded in yes and Kept his elbow on the Table and palm under his Chin.

Shehnaaz: Aaapka Naam mm kya hai

Sidharth loosen his tie and Look at Her and Smirk a bit.

Sidharth: Sidharth Oberoi

She widen her eyes holly molly Sidharth Oberoi Fucking trusty of Our College and The Billionaire.

Shehnaaz got up and started collecting her stuffs and Sidharth was Sitting observing her each moves and her curves.

She made her way towards the door only to find it close.No way she Can run and look back Towards Another gate and that was too close.

Sidharth Smirked and Got up and Walk towards her rolling his sleeves up.

Shehnaaz gulp hard knowing she can't run and he is coming close to her.

Sidharth Came Infront of her and Kept his both the arms on each side caging her between him and door.

Sidharth bent a Bit near the level of her ears making her more Scared.

Sidharth: This was the Last time u Tried to Run Away Last time.

And Pinch her waist Making her Hissed again.

Sidharth: The Consequences will be worst Darling .

Shehnaaz look at him..He Took and step back and He just Kissed her Forehead not Wanting to Scare her more.

Promo:

Shehnaaz was Crying badly setting on the bench of the streets.

Sidharth: Find Her Or Either U will Beg for Your Death.(He Shouted on phone )

Vote and Comment for This Lovely Update 😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤😘❤

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें